More Pictures of Oreo and Gem

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flashnihon

Reaction score
2i0nlg

Oreo tries to grab his toy

2i0o00

And who ever said Rabbits can't smile? Oreo show him boy!

2i0o74

Is Gem grooming or laughing at me? I am not sure. LOL

2i0ohy

Gem resting after a good rabbit Run.... Dreaming of binkying up a storm tomorrow.

No truer words were ever spoken lol.

They really are very sweet looking. What kind of bunn is Oreo.He looks big. He looks solid and by that I mean heavy. I like hismarkings. Very Cool.

Gem looks very laid back. Very sweet.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
No truer words were ever spoken lol.

They really are very sweet looking. What kind of bunn is Oreo.He looks big. He looks solid and by that I mean heavy. I like hismarkings. Very Cool.

Gem looks very laid back. Very sweet.

Tina

Oreo is actually a Rhinelander and English Spot Mix. He's a sweetie.Gem was only spayed two weeks ago so she is NOT laid back. I hope shewill calm down soon though. She likes to run around her cage VERY earlyin the morning so yeah I have my own bunny alarm clock.

flashnihon wrote:

She likes to run around her cage VERY early in the morning so yeah I have my own bunny alarm clock.

I know EXACTLY what you mean, if I am not up when Nimue wants me to beup he will thump his "little" heart out. He lives right under my bed,so i can FEEL him thump in the morning. Silly Flemish! :p

~Amy+Nimue~
Cage.jpg

He looks so small in this picture :D

This little one isn't feisty at all, is he?

2i0o00

ayglnu13 wrote:
flashnihon wrote:

She likes to run around her cage VERY early in the morning so yeah I have my own bunny alarm clock.

I know EXACTLY what you mean, if I am not up when Nimue wants me to beup he will thump his "little" heart out. He lives right under my bed,so i can FEEL him thump in the morning. Silly Flemish! :p

~Amy+Nimue~
Cage.jpg

He looks so small in this picture :D
This set-up cracks me up!! I think my buns would be nuts if they lived under my bed!

Jen

Latest posts

Back