More pics of Buttercup

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faith.Dungy

Reaction score
Today when my kids came home from school my youngest daughter (age 7) made a bee-line for Buttercup's cage. She had him sit with her while she did homework and I got some pretty cup picks out of it. Apparently Buttercup enjoyed the time.

101_1553.jpg

Enjoying some petting

101_1560.jpg

Getting a treat

101_1571.jpg

My Towel!

101_1565.jpg

Happy bunny dance!

101_1570.jpg

Now time for a bath

101_1574.jpg

And now a nap

I had emailed Buttercup's previous owner ( who by the way never named the bunny) to ask a few questions so I could help make Buttercup's transistion smoother. Well I came to find out that they never gave him hay, he lived on cedar bedding, they never gave him any toys and they never took him out of his cage. The only time they took him out was when it was time to change his bedding and his kids were only allowed to pet him from inside the cage. I though this was so sad, he must have been so bored in that little cage. Makes me feel so glad we adopted him.

Aww, Buttercup is so handsome! How old is he? He's so cute and little! He looks like he likes your kids, that's awesome that he's flopped out next to your daughter. I think Buttercup is very lucky to be your bunny now.

Oh Gosh CEDAR? that's so bad for them!
I'm so happy he's with you now. You can see how much he loves it and how happy he is! Plus the fact that the kids really love him is awesome! I think that people end up not getting bunnies and other small animals out to play with and that's when the kids get bored with them. My kids have the bunnies out all the time. They love them!

Buttercup is truly blessed with his new home! and family!

Aww! Mr Buttercup is really enjoying his new lifestyle and all the pampering from you guys! I'm so glad you adopted him :biggrin2:

Awwwwwwwh!!

SUPER CUTENESS! :shock:

He is adorable!

I insist that you start a blog on him so I can goggle over his cuteness :faint:

Go on Home, scroll down to 'Bunny Blogs' click 'New Topic' and that new topic is your blog that you can go back to etc :D

Hope that helps :)

Latest posts

Back