Mookie!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chorxley

Reaction score
Hi Mookie here, mum says that she cant write blogs so I’m going to write my own! I came to live with mum when I was 8 or 9 weeks old, it was much better than that other place, it was smelly and all my brothers and sisters and I were in a really tiny cage and there was no one to run or hop or binky and there was no one to cuddle or to give me treats!
Anyway when I came to live here it was a little scary, but all the way in the car mum talked to me and told me how cute I am… When we got home she gave me some treats and let me run on the couch.. it was a bit scary near the edge so I didn’t jump down. Then mum put me back in the cage and said that I was supposed to get comfortable without mum… but it was scary, more scary that the edge of the couch and so I gave mum my pleeeeeease eye at the side of the cage till she gave up and got me out again. Since then she has been my bestest friend!!
So since I have been with mum for about 6 months and I’m getting bigger now I guess I should catch you guys up on whats happened since I got here! Mum says that I am beautiful and that she is a bit snap happy so she has lots of photos of me, which is true but I don’t like the camera/phone so when mum gets it out I stop doing what im doing haha
This is me the first day mum brought me home sitting on the couch watching tv. Anyway that’s it for now, will put up some more pictures and tell you more about me soon!

18260_10151351739195281_1626247009_n.jpg

Aw, he sounds gorgeous and is a lucky little chap. Hope to see more cute pics of him soon.

Thanks Guys, should probably have mentioned that i'm a girl hehe :)

So because I likes the couch so much mum put a box of hay on the bench next to the couch so I had something to eat when I was out. So when i got sick of napping on the couch, I decided to have a nap in there and mum woke me up laughing saying that she didn’t realise she had adopted a otter!!

I was a little sad that mum had laughed at me… so I decided that I was brave enough to jump off the couch and WHOA there is a whole other world off it… There is under the couch, and under the table, under mums bed, and I can run around and jump on everything and snuggle up in the blankets on mums bed and and and …. Stretch out on the rug and watch tv... then i found a new place to nap (hehe i do love napping) but mum said no! Shame i thought napping under the cords was a good idea.. mum quickly bunny proofed all the cords and then there was no more of that game.. so mean..

While i was watching tv one day i smelled such a yummy smell... mum made toast and put peanut butter on it! i jumped up on her lap and mum said my nose was going crazy wiggling smelling the toast! i licked the leftovers of her finger and then mum go me a little more.. It was sooooo yummy!!

Thats it for today folks mum wants to go on Facebook..

734280_10151445386490281_1604048252_n.jpg

530683_10151445341090281_1305736516_n.jpg

734575_10151445388560281_1135140839_n.jpg

So sorry dear lady....you are a pretty little girl at that.

Yes, once they launch themselves from the couch, they find all sorts of naughty things to do, mine do anyway.

Toast and peanut butter...not my favourite but bet it tasted good. Lovely pics, can´t wait to see more.

Hehe thank you guys! Yes the hay box was sooo comfy, mum always says that i don't do the dead bunny flop like everyone talks about on here. But now you say that i will have to tell her she is wrong! Thats alright, yes i do like to do cheeky things sometimes.. no peanut butter toast isn't my favourite either but its still yummy :)

So there is a picture that i need you guys to have a look at.. mum says it was just some fun when she showed me but I'm not so sure... i mean its really scary!! Now i loooove mum (especially when she's eating) but this made me think i should sleep with one eye open!! My bunny paws still can't work out how to post photos in the text.. so scroll down to see the pic, its the one on the right.

I did forgive mum for scaring me cause she brought me a present! PLUMBING TUBES!! i can hid and seek and there are turns and twists and every time i work out how to run though the lounge room though all the tubes mum changes them all around.. fun toy!!

I played a trick on mum!! i put my chew carrot in my water bowl and it turned BRIGHT orange haha Mums face was soooo funny when she first saw it.. she didn't expect it at all!!

385240_10151456424420281_1635303963_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back