Mookie-Moo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chorxley

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
Just wondering if any one has any ideas on what breed Mookie might be?
I have had her for about 6 months and apparently she was about 8 weeks when i got her. i don't have a lot of experience with bunnies and I'm really bad at telling what breed is what. She has the softest fur and is smallish for a bunny, i think. Any ideas would be appreciated :)

18260_10151351739195281_1626247009_n.jpg

65081_10151350329280281_2042855307_n.jpg

577899_10151351746080281_1286013983_n.jpg

Goodness I want to say she looks like an up eared holland. She sure does have the long fur for it and her ears are oddly very round at the ends instead of pointed. She also has the lop back feet well furred and huge for their body <3

Goodness I want to say she looks like an up eared holland. She sure does have the long fur for it and her ears are oddly very round at the ends instead of pointed. She also has the lop back feet well furred and huge for their body <3

Yeah, I'd say a Holland or Holland mix. Her body type and round features are characteristic of the breed, and tort/blue tort (which is her color) is very common in Hollands.

She looks like a siamese sable in my picture. Is she tort?

Thanks Everyone! Very interesting!
She wouldn't weight anymore than about 2 Kilos, which i think is just under 4 and a half pounds?
She is a blue/gray colour. Except a couple of weeks ago she went really light before she malted

23720_10151367935675281_1114476704_n.jpg

I think that is actually the right weight for a holland or holland mix. I thought she was blue. From the newer one maybe a lilac? But those light spots are not her real color. It could be molting spots or sunfading. Very common

Yes, I was going to say holland or mix. Our Holland has a slipped crown, so perhaps that's what happened to her. (Or she is a mix). Maybe American Blue and Holland cross? Her face does look a bit long.

She is super cute, by the way!

Thank you all so much!! I really don't have to much experience with bunny and colours.. But I would say she is more blue than lilac... Interesting that you mention sunfading, she does spend a lot of time outside.. Though she was defiantly molting, had hair all over everything!!
Thank you all so much for your help!!!

Latest posts

Back