Moody Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Sebastian seemed toenjoy the first couple days of school.Peace and quiet, justhe and I, lots of love and plenty oftreats...

and then today, BOOM! DevilBunnyarrived!

He dug the carpet, chewed the glue guncord, poo'd all over the kitchen floor, kept going under thebuffett...I finally banished him to the kitchen. Then hislittle girl got home from school and Angel Bunny came back.

She got covered in kisses, he snuggled upunder her chin, ears all relaxed, eyes closed...I walk into the livingroom after dealing with a grumpy bunny all day and this is what Isee!

What a traitor!

3biqg

I suppose next you're going to tell us how pigs can fly? :?

I love the look on your little girl's face. She obviously enjoyed thestory and missed her little guy too. How he just looks at her adoringlyis priceless.

Thanks for the smiles and the fun, RaspberrySwirl. :dude:

-Carolyn

I, too, love the look on her face. She is adorable, btw, RaspberrySwirl. :)

And your little Highness aka Sebastian, I really look forward to the pics you post and his antics.

I LOVE your bun's stories. I wish Emmitand Amelia would let us hold and snuggle them like that. Youtrully have one ina million there. Keep postingpics!-

-Carrie

Thank you! I'mworried everyone will get tired of seeing him so chilled out all thetime. But that is what we love about him. He acts like he has anaddiction to love! I'm not so good at taking action shots! Itried but I sure get a lot of blurry stuff. I did get a binky that waskind of cute. It was out in the grass in mid-air and only his frontfeet were coming down I think. I will have to look for it because it'son a disc somewhere. Maybe then some of those "perps" will believe hemoves in more than one speed!

One of the things I love about this forum the most is your pictures and your stories of our little mon.

Don't let it run through your pretty little head that you could ever post enough of pictures of stories.

You are one of the shining stars in this forum. When you don't post, it is noticed.

You can't post enough pictures for me. Snap away and don't be greedy.Post them all! I don't care if they're action shots or not. A softness,peace, and loving feeling showers me whenever I look at your photos.

:dude:

Much Love,
-Carolyn

Aww how can you say that he isa devil bunny???:shock: He looks so adorably sweet and innocent! :p

Keep posting you pics, love seeing them:D

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Thank you! I'm worriedeveryone will get tired of seeing him so chilled out all the time.
I could never get tired of seeing pictures of Sebastian. :)

Emmits_mom wrote:
I LOVE your bun's stories. I wish Emmit and Ameliawould let us hold and snuggle them like that. You trully haveone ina million there. Keep posting pics!-

-Carrie
Me too. My rabbits won't snuggle like that. They like thelovins, but only on THEIR terms. If I held my guys like that they wouldact like the world was coming toan end. Oh the horror ofbeing held! You guys really do have a one in a million rabbit. When Ilook at that I think she is always going to treasure her relationshipwith him and she will always love & respect animals. What a kid!

Nice try, Raspberry, trying to get us believeSebastian has a grumpy side, but WE DON'T BELIEVEYOU. Sorry but how could that sweet, innocent little boypossibly behave badly? I know you're just trying to make usfeel better about having 'normal' bunnies, but we still want aSebastian- type bunny. And don't worry about posting too many photos -there could never be too many of him and his little girl- Jan

Geez youguys....now I will have to go out in the back yard and try to rememberwhere I buried that camera last lastnight...

You all are so sweet. But be careful whatyou wish for.I have empty nest syndrome since all the kidsreturned to school and I might just shoot pictures of my little babyboy all day long! I'm sure before long I'd be getting the"dirtyFaunalook" for having a camera in his facetoo much!

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Geez you guys....now I willhave to go out in the back yard and try to remember where I buried thatcamera last lastnight...

You all are so sweet. But be careful whatyou wish for.I have empty nest syndrome since all the kidsreturned to school and I might just shoot pictures of my little babyboy all day long! I'm sure before long I'd be getting the"dirtyFaunalook" for having a camera in his facetoo much!
Sebastian would never give that 'dirty Fauna look'! Unless you wereannoying him by poking him all the time that is. ;)GeezRaspberrySwirl, I can't believe you lying about your sweet littleinnocent Sebastian! ;)

As for your little girl, she has an evil grin on her face, perhaps they're in cahoots? :shock:;):p

Just you wait untilthey hitch a ride with their Grandpa on his next trip to Canada sospend a little R&R time with you...you'll be sorry youencouraged them all this time!

Our Pepper has that innocent look,but he can be adevil at times by chewing the carpet,chewing at the doors and dig atthe doors.Then he hides under our bed to hide from us so wecan't put him back in his cage.Raspberry Swirl now you knowthat our little lovable bunnies can also be a devil when theywant to.

Latest posts

Back