Monday Roll Call

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
:caffeine.....hating Monday!

It's going to be nice weather...sunny 80 degrees.

...did I mention that I hate Mondays?

It was nice and cool in the bunnie room this morning.
Everybun was all "poofed up" and snuggled in their blankies when I tip-toes in and said....

WAKE UP BUNNIES!!!!!:biggrin2:

So far so good with my Monday. Although, Dave set the alarm for an hour earlier than needed by mistake...so that's no fun. LOL

My day is going to be busy cleaning and stuff like that. My mother is coming for her birthday this week so I gotta get the house ready, plus make up her bed.

JimD wrote:
Me, too Jim. Wish I could crawl back into bed.

:bed:

Had a lovely day yesterday. Had a family get-together at my sister's house. She lives near a Naval basewhere the Blue Angels were performing. We got to watch from her back yard. It was awesome!

JimD wrote:

It's going to be nice weather...sunny 80 degrees.

...did I mention that I hate Mondays?

It was nice and cool in the bunnie room this morning.
Everybun was all "poofed up" and snuggled in their blankies when I tip-toes in and said....

Did anyone thump at you?!

My bunnies didn't want to stay in bed - they wanted brekfuss!

Since I got Bo back to "normal" and he's pooing again........ my gosh he's making up for lost time! I've never seen so many poos!

I had to go to the doc and get bloodwork done today - fasted since last night, I'm a bit tired now - my blood sugar is all messed up.

Hot and humid here...... so I guess i'll hang out in the house while the creamy colored wild thing that lives here is terrorizing some newspapers and boxes! :p

JimD wrote:

Your poor, poor rabbits :sleep: -> :scared: :)P)

I skipped Geology class today :baghead With homework piling up and Peanut potentially having a toothache, I just didn't have the energy to listen to Professor Bowtie crack lame jokes and drone on about the lithosphere :lookaround

Filed the claim for yesterday's very minor fender bender :whistling and now I'm off to Primate Behavior. Hope everyone is having a relatively good Monday!

p.s. glad to hear Bo is back to his poop-o-rific self;)

Soooo...I never made it to class. Halfway there the Explorer started to overheat, and I ended up calling AAA to tow it and was rescued by my little brother :hug: We went out to lunch instead.

In the past 24 hours I have: locked my keys inside my car, gotten into an accident (albeit a very minor one) and had to have my car towed.
I think the fates are conspiring to keep me home :foreheadsmack:

Ugh i hate Mondays too, lets see, woke up late at 11am, did devotions, checked email, got ready for work, started work at the worst shift ever 3:30pm to midnight, ugh, came home played on the pc. Waiting for Saturday to come cause I have hosted a 1st annual pignic in Pgh pa, also I am adopting a baby hammie too, I should get her on sat as well.

Latest posts

Back