mom is tearing around cage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beans_mommy

Reaction score
omg twinkie is goingbeserk she is tearing around the cage moving nestbox like she is angry im afraid the babies are gonna gethurt what do i do?????????? babies arestill wiggling around in there but if she keeps this up they are sureto get trampled????HELP Donna:shock:

wow....i don't know, can you let her out to run, get rid of excess energy? Is she still feeding them?

Rose

im thinking she didnt like the fact that otherrabbits were out and around her cage..............thinking it was aprotect the babies thing i moved her intomy bed room to keep an eye on her and the kits and thingshave calmed down alot she willjust have to be where she cant see her buddys forawhile....:( thanks donna

Whew...that makes a lot of sense!! (I mean, ifdaddy's a giant and you weigh a whopping 3 lbs or so...wouldn't YOU bea little nervous about your babies? hehe) :p:p

Glad that settled down! I can't wait to see how they grow. I'll bet they get bigger than mom by 8 wks. ;)
Rose

Latest posts

Back