Mocha & Spice's Picture Paradise

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Laura,

I've never seen half of these pictures! I didn't realize you had so many great shots of the boys together. They're gorgeous. Thank you so much! I absolutely love them.

-Carolyn

You can tell how well bonded they were.They were inseparable for so many months! It used to be so hard to get pictures of them alone because the other was always right there.

I love all the pictures. The boys are just so handsome. I would have to say this is my favorite of Mocha

LAURA019.jpg

Way too cute. I love this one of Spice

LAURA062.jpg

So sweet looking.

Tina

Ohhhh, look at the baby pictures! How adorable!!!

I swear, someday I will come to Alberta and steal them from you :p

I love my lil mocha and spicers!! :D

You are soo lucky to get so much snow, i would like to see what my bunnies to in the snow but we haven't had ANY here for 5 and a half years so its unlikely!

The bunnies on here are so gorgeous too!

Leanne

I think you're forgetting the pig picture of Mocha, Laura!

-Carolyn

MyBunnyBoys wrote:

This is definitely my favorite picture! Not even on this thread, just EVER! Your boys have really touched me! I adore Spice's stripes of color!Congratulations on having the best looking buns in Alberta,Canada!!

-Vanessa

As always I just love the photos of the boys! Their personality always shines through in all ofyour pictures!

Raspberry

There's the boys. They look adorable as usual. I love the way their personalities jump out of each picture. I can honestly say I can pick a favorite because I love them all. Awesome pictures.

Tina

Back