Moch'a Page

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, guitarsweety!

This is the shot that you were trying to use to make your firstavatar of Mocha. I cleaned it up a bit so that it has moreclarity and that people can make it out.

If you want to use it fine; if not, that's fine too. Just giving you a choice.

Hope this helps! :)

P.S. Mocha is a true little bunny doll!!!

OMG... she is SO cute! I just wanna give her agreat big hug! That picture with the daises is precious and I love thatharness set. Just too much! Gotta go cuddle my babies now.. if they'lllet me LOL.

Cheryl

Guitarsweety and Batbunny, where did you purchase your harnesses/leashes?

I've looked and looked but can't find any bunny leashes, andcertainly haven't found one as nice as the one pictured.:(

P.S. Tonight we tried the cat harness that wepurchased on Sherman. After about five minutes he juststepped right out of it! :X

It's a good thing that we were in the house!!!! Weplan to take him to a social engagement on tomorrow and he would havebeen outside!

Thats the same leash/harness my Ivory has. Butshe's too small to fit into the "rabbit sized" harness, so I had to buyher the guinea pig/ferret harness. Mocha is soooooooo cute! she's sotiny too! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i want one!! oh wait....i have one:-D

My guys have the same harness and I get them atpetsmart in the small animal section. I take buns to try because thereare different sizes. I like these much better than the ones made fromstring

Morning Bunny Mommy! I got my harness for Mocha ata small pet shop called "Let's Pet. Don't know if they would have oneof those in Georgia. I was able to findone for you on the Pet Smartwebpage, below is the link:

http://www.petsmart.com/global/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441780548&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=2534374302023695&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302026388&bmUID=1085322257276

The biggest problem i had was trying to decide what size to buy. I wentback and forth 3 different times. Hope the above link helps! Dawn& Mocha!

Thanks for the link, Guitarsweety!

Bunty, are the harnesses out of the package for you to tryon? The one that we got for Sherman was in a package and Ihated to open it. That's why we ended up getting the wrongsize (although it was the largest one that they had).:(

Cher, I know! That's a GREAT leash! I wantone for Sherman so bad. Going to keeplooking.

The harness was in a little bag. We had to get bigbun a cat harness. It is really nice because the large ones in the bagfit my 5-6lbers. This one is very nice as you pull it up from theirundersides with the paws in two little holes so there is nothing aroundthe neck to tighten up onthem. The fastener and leash go on the top. Idon't kno if they make the mesh sets in xl-xxl but I know large is thehighest in stores around here.

Hi Guitarsweety,

Mocha's a real Beauty! The picture of her at 6 weeks old is priceless.I should be on a card.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back