Missouri??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was born in wensvill missouri, i'm now in trenton missour. so ya howdy neighbor!

I'm in Clinton, the one in Henry County, not the one near St Louis. Would love to meet others and hoping to find out when the 4h show will be in Harrisonville. Or if I missed it.

I lived in Rolla MO for 7 years. My Grandparents uncles nephew and many other relatives live down there. I live in Idaho now I was born here and I really missed Home. I miss my gp greatly but I talk to them alot. I have been to the Arch(and up in it)the Indian Pyramids On the mississippi river on the boat Tom Sawyer and My fav Grants Farm.

Crystal

I lived in St.Louis most my life but moved to Elsberry MO, two years ago. (not far from St.Louis anyway)

Been up in the Arch countless times along with Forest Park's stuff. Sledded down Art Hill. Watched Shakespeer in the Park , parties on The Landing durring the VP fair, Blues Festival and Holoween night! and sooooo much more.

Love Dog Town too!

Latest posts

Back