Minnie and Mickey-2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddie_20

Reaction score
So this morning I woke up to Minnie chewing on her cage at 6 am! The rattleling woke me up so I got out of bed and decided to let them run around a bit before I got up for work.. and it was a bunny race in my room!

AllI wanted to do is get alittle more shut eye before I had to get up at 7 for work.. but all i could hear is Minnie and Mickey running around like crazy! They were so hyper today I was shocked... SoI ended up sleeping in:D

Well at least they got nearly two hours beforeI put them back in their cage to head to work.. Oh well at least they are happy

take care for now!

Ya they do even though they are already nearly 5 years old.. sometimes they surprise me... but as the days are getting longer and the sun is rising earlier.. they seem to be wide awake earlier... I think Minnie started waking me up at 5:30 but I finally gave in at 6 and let them out... but yes it is cute that they do the bunny 500 in my room... even though I just want to sleep at that time..

Lol. I have 12 year old and a 5 year old leaving together in my room. The 5 year old is the trouble maker when he gets out. No bunny 500 from him as he might hit the wall lol. He's very coordinated bunny after his head-tilt. My are pretty much free roam.

You need to add photo's to your blog so we can go eww ahhh about them.

Aw! I wish my bunnies would do that. They have to live in my basement. That stinks. I want them to live in my room, but my "landlords" wont let me. It's terrible! It's so sweet that they give you an "early morning wake up call"! Velvet and Lacey are young, but when they get a little older, I want to hold little bunny races.

how true that is.. i really need to clean out their cage and wash their towels and stuff.. today and let them run around in my washroom while I do this and I need to do my taxes too ... but they seem to love me more now whenever i let them out and they come say hi by climbing on me even though mickey refuses to let me pet him too much if he is not ready... i swear he is more of a princess than minnie!

Latest posts

Back