Mini Rex

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minirexlover89

Reaction score
Breeding stock

Bucks

cahill1.jpg
topgun.jpg
thyme1.jpg
Picture%20006.jpg

Does

dopey1.jpg
Picture%20003.jpg
bonita.jpg

denim2.jpg
sweetpea1.jpg
Picture%20004.jpg

Show Bunns

does

tootsiepop.jpg
hibiscus.jpg
parsley.jpg

echosson.jpg
misery.jpg
hersha.jpg

These are my mini rexes I breed BEW, Chocolate, Otter and Sable Point!

This is my first mini rex but there isn't anything mini about him. I bought him at a show just for a pet because I love their fur. He is 9 months old and is a good boy. He likes attention and does the highest binkies ever. When I bought him he had horrible sore hocks so i have been putting ointment on him and put a big cardboard box and a towel in it and he has been laying in there. He is too big to show or breed and for a $5.00 price tag I couldn't pass up that face!!! Now I am looking for a breeding pair of lynx minis.....it has started!!!

IMG_8345.jpg

IMG_8348.jpg

AAWWWWW he is cute! i love tris i use to bred them but i liked sable points and otters better so they were sold, were are you located i know a few lynx mini rex breeders all over the us not just michigan. I have 1 lynx right at the moment i am looking for either a chocolate chestnut agouti, a lilac or a lynx doe but for right now i am breedig him to my BEW for sports

Thats good at least you found a breeder, they are a harder color to find

I've only got a pair of mini rexes, I'll soon be adding either a black or a blue otter doe too

This is Eddy: by blue buck

Eddy.jpg

This is Popcorn(AKA Poppy) my tri doe. She's brood sized, but throws gorgeous babies!

Poppy.jpg

They're my little mini rexes. I'm mainly dutch but I raised Poppy's litter and I kept one so I had to get Eddy.

I love your tri very pretty, sorry not a very big fan of blue. I love otters! good luck with your mini rexes!

My newest baby, AppleJacks...just call him Apple though. He was a 4-h bunny got passed around a few times and ended up with me somehow. :) Totally new to rexes, never thought I'd own one...funny how things turn out

About six months old I was told. I guess it would be a tri? Right?

JRa.jpg

sheandg wrote:
This is my first mini rex but there isn't anything mini about him. I bought him at a show just for a pet because I love their fur. He is 9 months old and is a good boy. He likes attention and does the highest binkies ever. When I bought him he had horrible sore hocks so i have been putting ointment on him and put a big cardboard box and a towel in it and he has been laying in there. He is too big to show or breed and for a $5.00 price tag I couldn't pass up that face!!! Now I am looking for a breeding pair of lynx minis.....it has started!!!

IMG_8345.jpg

IMG_8348.jpg
What a gorgeous boy! My sister and I want to breed Tri Mini Rex, but there hard to find around here.

fuzz16 wrote:
My newest baby, AppleJacks...just call him Apple though. He was a 4-h bunny got passed around a few times and ended up with me somehow. :) Totally new to rexes, never thought I'd own one...funny how things turn out

About six months old I was told. I guess it would be a tri? Right?

JRa.jpg
Yep he is a Tri. And a cute one at that!

he looks to be a blue/ fawn/white tri, very cute! I would have paid big money for a tri that looked like that

minirexlover89 wrote:
he looks to be a blue/ fawn/white tri, very cute! I would have paid big money for a tri that looked like that

:) 10$

I kinda wanted to get into showing maybe...since he's done 4H I thought maybe I could start with him...see if I even like it. I just couldn't beleive how beautiful he was when I first saw him

Latest posts

Back