Michael Jackson

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JadeIcing wrote:
If it plays near me I am going to go.
I am going on the first day.. even if I have to crawl there on my hands and knees and pay anything myself.

Madonnas speech made me cry... and the dancing tribute... and when Janet did Scream.. and she was supposed to be dancing with Michael... :cry4:

omg....

degrassi wrote:
On wednesday Oprah is doing a show about michael and playing their old interview.
I don't think it will be on here :(

The first new Michael Jackson song since his tragic death is set to be unveiled -- and ET has the single's release date.
On October 12, Jackson's brand new song "This Is It" will be revealed followed by a two-disc album to come at a later date. The album, also titled This Is It, will be released internationally on Oct. 26 and in North America on Oct. 27. The two-disc set features music inspired from the documentary of the same name.

OMG!!!!

3 months tomorrow :|

This time 3 months ago... I had no idea.. omg :/

SilverBirchRabbitry wrote:
Micheal would be proud to have such an exstatic, fun, loving, devoted fan like you Becca :)
Thank you :hug:
I'm going to make him proud of me one day.

Tickets for TII come out at 00:01am September 27th.. so basically tonight! OMG

I rang my local cinema and they aren't selling tickets till the week before the film starts! Are you going to buy yours soon?

Buying mine at midnight tonight :)

Aww man thats bad that yours aren't selling them straight away. I wonder why? Did they say why?

They didn't say why :? I rang them and said 'Hi I was wondering if you will be showing Michael Jackson's This Is It?' She said 'Yes we should be' I said, 'When will I be able to buy tickets?' and she said 'Probably the week before'. So yeah it's confusing and annoying. On MJJC none of the Irish members have had much luck figuring it out.

Oh :/
Keep checking on MJJC for any updates, maybe you can preorder them from somewhere?

Good Luck xxxxxxx

I GOT TICKETS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR OPENING DAAAAAY AND THE EARLIEST SCREENING!

Omg thank youuu mum! :D xx

Liz Taylors in hospital :(

And 21 days till this is it :D

Becca wrote:
Liz Taylors in hospital :(

And 21 days till this is it :D
Aw poor thing she was in hospital after Michael died too :(

I GOT MY TICKET! :biggrin2::pinkelepht::pinkbouce::inlove:

Latest posts

Back