Mice Pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCatCar

Reaction score
I love looking at mice pictures! I love mice! My mother would never let me get one, so I thought I would just taunt myself a little bit more!

I would love to see your mice, and hear about their personalities!

I love my mice! Out of all the smaller mammals I ever owned, mice are the most fun!
The cage set up is a lot of fun to work with, and they are very smart and adorable creatures!

Crouton & Olive (Olive is really hard to photograph!)

allergic004.jpg

mice1042.jpg

mice022-1.jpg

mice029-1.jpg

They're adorable! I would love to have mice, because there's so much stuff you can get for them! Because they're smaller than most than most things!

I wouldn't mind having mice at some stage; but I have rats. Way cooler, because they're bigger, cuddlier, and just that much more interesting. Well, so people who have both, tell me anyway.

Someone I know, has six half-wild babies, that the mum seems to have deserted for a wild life. What ever happened, they were going to be eaten(!), until a mate of theirs got hold of my friend. Result was, my friend took them, and is now hand-raising them. They're about two weeks old, and the size of two fingernails, apparently. And so hyper they're practically bouncing off the walls, keeping their 'mum' on her toes. She's exhausted! hehe

Here are some pics. These were taken on their first day with her.

a030.jpg

a054.jpg

Some more recent ones;
a044-1.jpg

And one from today;
cute01big.jpg

Aren't they cute?!

Latest posts

Back