Merlin the Great

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He´s absolutely gorgeous, I just want to pick him up and squeeze him. I love the pic of him in your boot, looks like the boot has ears lol.

Hope you do really well with him, he is one handsome little guy.

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1380502220.377986.jpg
I love this picture of merlin, I wish I could have squared him off before taking the picture but I didn't think of it, darn it! Lol:)

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1380502312.671957.jpg
this is another picture of merlin! He is on his twig tunnel(which he adores) during playtime! Whenever he comes out of his cage I bring his tunnel along. You know how a little kid has that one stuffed animal they adore and how thy always tug it around with them? Well that is how merlin feels about his tunnel, all my rabbits will be getting a tunnel for their Christmas present!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Rabbit Forum

Last edited by a moderator:
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1381449477.029891.jpg merlin is posing pretty
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1381449498.657873.jpg I love Merlin's face in this picture! He was getting irritated because I wasn't giving him a homemade rabbit cookie, lol they were still to hot, as they were just being taken out of the oven! In good new me and merlin are getting excited as a new bunny girlfriend is going to be added to our herd now, her name is Tess and she is a grand champion doe, very excited to see what she throws in our herd. ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1381449707.321703.jpgthis is Tess :) haha I am most likely going to nickname her mrs. Lady lumps! I am also getting excited to add another lionhead buck that I will nickname teddyImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1381449782.440795.jpg this Is teddy!
To end this post ill post a picture of merlin as a wee little baby, it hard to imagine that he is already four months old! My little baby is growing up! ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1381449870.322214.jpg

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1382380058.752141.jpg this is how merlin greets me everyday💕 I love him so much!

Wanted to give an update on Merlin. This past month with attended a show on 11/23 and 11/24. In Show B Merlin placed 14/22 and in Show C he placed 2/19!! I was very excited as this was Merles first show, he did much better than I expected ( I was expecting all No places). I can't wait until January so I can show him again!

Back