Mel

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimmeh_121

Reaction score
hello i thaught id mel his own little blog..

were calling him mel at the moment coz the shelter has been calling him that but were still trying to figure out what to call him..

hes such an amazing little guy(well not little as hes huge:shock:)but hes great!!!

hes not shy atall or nervous as soon as he got in the house thats it he was off!!

exploring the house everything!

he is litter trained..hes got on in his cage and one in the our toilet room witch he uses!!:shock:hes also got his food bowl and water bottle in his cage and also he has a food bowl and water bowl in the kitchen he uses that too.hes sooo clever i cant belive it..lol hes only been here for 2days and hes knows his stuff already.

hes jumps on and off my bed and my bed is pritty big lol..he follows me about every were!

i went out to the shop yesterday and belive it or not he wanted to come!hes sooooo sweeeeet.
i think he thinks hes a dog lol he just lounges about every where..chases my neighbours cat when he get out the garden lol hes so funny.

and also belive it or not him and benji get on soooo well!!

there not in the cage togeather dont worry but sometimes i let benji out with him and they both just cuddle and groom each other there has been absoloutly no fighting!!!
i do keep and eye on them but there so great togeather lol.
these days i just look at my buns when im upset and they just make me smile and laugh there just all great!

sorry this was so long just im so happy right now that there all sooo behaved buns its just great!

heres a pic of him..i do have pics but there on my phone and its charging right now lol here ya go..

31012007.jpg

31012007001.jpg

I cant wait for more pics. He is so cute.

thank you for comments:D

his official new name is dexter..lol my niece came up with it shes only two i thaught id name him that.

also he sits when you tell him to..hes seems really trained:shock:

kim

What a hunk!:bunnydance:

That's one cute Bunny, We just brush our Daisy Maes mane, however it's not as thick as Mels.

Susan:apollo:

Latest posts

Back