Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PureKlutz

Reaction score
My name is Lumina, and I am a beautiful chocolate English Angora doe. The world was graced with my existence on November 13th, 2014. ✨

I’m a spayed female, not looking for love. As a (widowed) single mama to over a dozen children I’m over the baby-phase. ‍♀️

I’m a retired prize wining show doe, with 2 blue ribbons to my name. (Though tbh I personally prefer the color purple.) I have to say, I enjoy retirement. Everything I want I get. I even have my human-dad wrapped around my finger! He’s always giving me treats, especially my favorite, pumpkin seeds. #treatsplz

A couple of years ago I moved half way across the USA with my human-mom and dad. I hated it at first, so I escaped at night and ripped up the carpets to prove it! Luckily dad built me a nice new bigger cage and so now I like it! Unfortunately I’m not allowed to run around unsupervised anymore.

I left my son behind at home with his human-great-grandparents. Soon I’ll be moving back in with him while mom and dad go to school. He’s a bit of a cage-potato and very shy, but he’s super sweet ladies!

I had my mom join this site to get ideas for me. I’m picky with toys and she just can’t figure it out. Please excuse my dorky haircut in some photos, I like it short and mom is still learning. ‍♀️
6E4DCABC-E947-41FC-AAF0-C5F7818C2CA6.jpeg 369B4B8D-37EB-4210-AD7E-F42D81D6533F.jpeg AA546598-286A-433F-83D6-99128DC161BB.jpeg 80708319-5252-4CE8-9033-6DF629B19F8C.jpegCA686351-8E06-4989-8750-B298C0B26472.jpeg B6B70980-69AE-41A5-86AF-29959347B426.jpeg

Welcome to the forum! I use old toilet paper rolls as toys for my rabbits and they go nuts for these and hate the store-bought toys. Stuff them with hay and throw them in, and they will have a hay day!:p:p:p
I’ve tried that and she ignores them. Even pees on them, lol. Same with wood-chews. So far a box of paper shreds with treats at the bottom has been her only interest, and she destroys that pretty fast, haha.

I stuff paper bags full of hay, tie them with sisal string and cut it down the side to encourage them to rip it open. These bags are a big hit with all three of my bunnies. I get both the bags and the sisal string at the dollar tree.

My love baby keys, the stacking cups (I use the larger ones, put a small piece of treat inside so they will toss them around to get to them). Mine also like the cat plastic toys with the bells, baby rattle ball (but it has to be supervised as they can chew up the plastic parts). I've also purchased "babies" small dog stuffed animals and they will groom them throw them, cuddle them - the favorite in our house is the "lamp chop" lamb.
They also like the kids plastic links, some large bird toys, etc.
Good luck :)

Back