me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fower is the girl and the boy is suger. by the wayif you were at the pet store were you the one who said you were geting a new lionhead without your husband knowing?
Yes, that was me. I didn't end up getting the lionhead. The current owner keeps saying she doesn't want her but hasn't gotten to the point of actually sending me a picture or bringing her to me:?. She was supposed to bring it early January but we got that snow storm. I have 3 lovely bunnies already though, which is enough since I work full time and have 2 kids.

I'm really glad you signed up with the forum. You can find so much good information here. I've learned a lot and I love seeing bunny pictures. I can't wait to see more pictures of yours.
oh!!!!!!!!!! haley they charged us 80.00$ thats why we dont go there:(
Even $80 seems reasonable for a neuter. Rabbit surgery is quite expensive and there a so few vets around here that see rabbits. I've checked around and of the vets that see rabbits, Companion seems to be the most reasonable. I think I called every vet in Genesee County when I got my girl to see who could spay her and many were well over $100. Of all the ones I called, only 2 or 3 would do a girl, more would do the boys. They were all really expensive so I took her to the Huron Valley Animal Clinic in Ann Arbor. I had my boy done at the same time there. I think the girl was $85 and the boy $65. If you are planning to let them live together, it will be worth it!

Thanks Haley

I started calling all the vets in the area and finally called Karalee over at the CHRS
She told me that Dr. Mary Kay Schwab was about the cheapest in town.

This vet is a bit farther than I wanted but she does spays all the time and I'm going to be able to get both girls done for about 240-250. Most of the others wanted over 250 to 300 each. So the first day of vacation, both of them will get their spay and I will be able to be with them 24/7 afterwards.

BB
Cyn

Michaela

If you click on the RO Blog (if there is one) it takes you to the rabbit blog in the author section it will take you to the blog about the author's rabbits if they have one. I made one for two of mine when I started trying to bond them.( I'm still working on that.)

Kirstin

Latest posts

Back