lumps growth with my rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesska

Reaction score
my youngest lionhead rabbit has had alumps or growths and hair loss and where looks like been biting itselfone on hes lip only tiny and he hada weeks anitbiotics it went well fell off then got one on hes toe and itnearly gone with some more after that but the vet said it might of been caused my mites biting so he had the mite injection done and so did all the other rabbbits but i found lump /abbces/growth iwhich my vet didnt even know what it wasthen onmy older rabbit wich never had problems beforegot one on its bottom lip

I'm not sure where you are (so if you could put your location in your profile that would help), but is it possible it's that form of myxomatosis where they get lumps, because I know those go necrotic and can fall off.

I think the best thing to do would be to go back to your vet, or to find a rabbit savvy vet if your regular one isn't rabbit savvy, and show the other bunny with the lump.

If they have had the myxi jab then this kind of illness can stillhappen.

Of course it could be something totally different but either way, best go back to the vets.

Nodular Myxo, Spirochaetosis, and Papilloma canall causenodes that may appear similar.

Pam

Latest posts

Back