Lulu's Heart

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie Kay

Reaction score
My bunny Lulu inspired me to create this blog to remember and journal all the funny, cute, or outrageous things that our buns do. There's nothing better that sitting down after a long day and seeing your favorite lil friend do something that just brightens your whole day. Does your bunny do some pretty cute, funny, or outrageous things? if you thought yes then post them here. no one will judge and we all hope to laugh!:bunnybutt:Feel free to post pictures of you precious bunny in the act.
[line]
Always Love, Kate and Lulu :bunnyheart

Lulu and i did a photo shoot today! she was kinda tuborn but once she found out that i had cheerios in my pocket she was striking poses all over the place! it was like a lil bunny model! she was soo cute! pics comming soon!

100_4040.jpg
my lil girl in her bed
100_4056.jpg
Lulu's new house
100_4050.jpg
shes even potty trained!

Lulu is the best pet i have ever had! she is just the most entertaining lil girl! i could watch her play and get into all kinds of trouble all day!

Well today lulu moved back in to our game room she had been in the house while we painted. she was so happy! now she has binkies every time i go out there to check on her! so cute

Okay so today Lulu and i were watching my brthers play ping-pong and when the ball came over she tried to grab it and it flung out of her mouth and she chased after it! it was very funny

Lulu sounds very fun. She is very cute too. I hope we get to see more pictures and hear more cute stories about her soon. I love that she went after the ping pong ball. My rabbits probably would have ran lol.

Latest posts

Back