LuLu, I'm new

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie Kay

Reaction score
Hello my name is LuLu and i have a pretty cushy life if u ask me. i am a mini rex and i weigh about 5 lbs. my momma thinks i'm getting chubby, but i call it plensantly plump! ;) I love anything that is edible and am always wanting attention. Mommys doggie is scarred of me, so i think it is funny to chase her around! teehee! The one thing i can't get away with is having accidents, mommy is only mad for a lil while but i try really hard not to go potty in the house. i just really don't want to do anything but sleep, eat and live a cushy life. :biggrin2:

Always Love, LuLu

Hello this is Lulu's best friend and u are lucky that u are inside, oh well my mmommy loves me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, u forgot that u love chereos and me./

No i remember you and i still love cheerios. :biggrin2: I remember when our mommys tried to teach us to do agility. that was so much fun! i was naughty just cause i got more treats for the stuff i did do. sneaky i know! u r my BFF even though we can't meet in person. i don't think that would work well. and in bunny terms i live WAY to far away to come and see you.:(

That is so cool bearbop! mommy taught me to jump. but i kinda forgot after i had the babys last year. i gained to much wieght! teehee

Mommy and i are at the computer right now and she is letting me explore! i am having so much fun!
:rabbithop

Always Love, Lulu

Some of these bunnies people are really mean. They keep saying that i'm not good enough to show.:cry1: that really hurt my feelings. now i'm sad even though mamma said i could have another batch of babies and maybe even keep one of them as a friend!

I wish that i could have a roommate but i already have my mommy plus i will attack the other rabbit or there will be baby rabbits every where

my owner tried making jump over jumps once, i got quite high and then i decided i wanted grass instead. buit anyway! you seem like a lovely bunny!

my owner tried making jump over jumps once, i got quite high and then i decided i wanted grass instead. buit anyway! you seem like a lovely bunny!

Latest posts

Back