loved the idea...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salvaje

Reaction score
Wow when I found this forum I loved the idea..the pictures and the thought of a new place to chat, get info and enjoy a love...

However it seems it is like other forums with clicks and the "REGS" who
like to come down on anyone new that reposts something "they" already posted or asks a question new to them.
I am SOOooo sorry that I havent been here for a year and read everypost or question. But you know what every one on this forum was NEWhere..
and everyone here came to seek something new to them.

A repost to you is NEW to someone else. A question asked before has been unanswered to someone.

To everyone who answered or replied to my posts or questions I thank you. Really
I enjoyed this forum. And I wish you love and happiness with your babies.

We actually have a "search" function at the topof your page next to the "My Account" button. We encourage people touse it to avoid issues like the one you seem to have experienced. Werealize not everyone are "regs" as you put it, but answering the samequestions again and again does tend to get tedious. No one meant tocome off as standoffish or rude as we're an accepting bunch. In thefuture, though, if you do have a question, try to search a keyword andthen if you can't find what you're looking for specificly, it'd be apleasure to give any advise we can.

OK lose the Tude dude :
first off all I was thanking you for thereminder and also letting you know it hadbeen posted before, now if thats cliquish well too darned badget over it. OBVIOUSLY : with such comments as you have made you are aregular under a different screen name ,OR you aresomeone who has been here before and beenbanned so which is it.
I have no problem repeating myself 100 times if it is necessary inorder to help somoe or their rabbits and for you to even saysomething as off handed as you did really makesme angry.

Salvaje wrote:
Wow when I found this forumI loved the idea..the pictures and the thought of a new place to chat,get info and enjoy a love...

However it seems it is like other forums with clicks and the "REGS" who
like to come down on anyone new that reposts something "they" already posted or asks a question new to them.
I am SOOooo sorry that I havent been here for a year and read everypost or question. But you know what every one on this forum was NEWhere..
and everyone here came to seek something new to them.

A repost to you is NEW to someone else. A question asked before has been unanswered to someone.

To everyone who answered or replied to my posts or questions I thank you. Really
I enjoyed this forum. And I wish you love and happiness with your babies.

Salvaje, I am not sure why you arefeeling the way you are, I have seen the post about the big bunny, Ididn't think gypsy was rude or anything to you I actually thought itwas funny how she said

"This picture has been posted about 100 times thanks for the reminder."

I thought that's true it has been posted a lot and I actually didnt see the harshness in her words that you did.

And let me make this VERY clear, it's not because I have been here fora while or because it was Gypsy who said it that made it funny to me,it was just that what I thought was said.

This forum is not about regulars or who posts the most or anything like that at all.
It is a place where people can learn and share!

At this point in my life I am very B****y glad this place exists, Ihave just lost a rabbit for who knows what reason and I have been shownnothing but love and support and from newer people as well not just oldregs as you put it.

When I first came here I was welcomed with open arms, and yes there isa search button to use and yes sometimes you may not be able to findwhat you are looking for.

But please don't rubbish our place here
By this comment below it seems you are leaving????

"
I enjoyed this forum. And I wish you love and happiness with your babies"

If you do then that is up to you but you will be missing out on more than you know.

And remember "look in your own backyard first"

I hope that you do stay and you can see just how caring and well informed people are here.

From the above response your friend wrote..it seems he/she has other "issues"...

I posted something I liked..not a crime..if youve seen it before then it seems simple dont click it...
The above reply is typical of forum bashing...
Have the admin check my IP.. Ive never been in this forum before..
Someone is paranoid and obviously ticked others off before..
I came and posted like anyone else and NEVER posted anything to offend anyone...
MY lord this is about lvong pets and now all this stress?
Someone needs to get a grip (read the reply above this)
And it isnt me..
I simply love my pets and came for a chat...
And Ive had so real real nice email and nice response from good people here...
When the rules of a forum say Never ever post something someone has seen before
Ill obey the rule...until then Im free to post like anyone else.
Sorry you get all bristled up at that idea.
Regardless of who you support the above remarks are childish,without merit and unnecessary!

From the above response your friendwrote..it seems he/she has other "issues"... I posted something Iliked..not a crime..if youve seen it before then it seems simple dontclick it... The above reply is typical of forum bashing... Have theadmin check my IP.. Ive never been in this forum before.. Someone isparanoid and obviously ticked others off before.. I came and postedlike anyone else and NEVER posted anything to offend anyone... MY lordthis is about lvong pets and now all this stress? Someone needs to geta grip (read the reply above this) And it isnt me.. I simply love mypets and came for a chat... And Ive had so real real nice email andnice response from good people here... When the rules of a forum sayNever ever post something someone has seen before Ill obey therule...until then Im free to post like anyone else. Sorry you get allbristled up at that idea. Regardless of who you support the aboveremarks are childish,without merit and unnecessary!

Ok and throwing a level 8 temper tantrum isnt childish UMMMM hello noone was being nasty to you, I am still new here and I have never hadANY problems. My suggestion is GROW UP and leave the BS at the door noone here wants to deal with it.

If you don't freaking like it here than leave. No one is puting a gun to your head making you stay.

You have a bad attitude and I for one sure as hell don'tappreciate someone coming on here and bashing us because we aren'tfalling all over ourselves and gushing over you.

Perhaps you need to step off and look in the mirror. You aretaking something awesome and turning into something ugly and I sure ashell won't stand for it.

This isn't a forum to me, these people are like family. I havewelcomed new members with open arms. So don't start crying about howdamn crappy you feel you are being treated.

Normally I stay out of these types of post but enough isenough. There are no cliques or anything else here and if that's howyou feel go find another forum to bash. take you B***S**T somewhereelse.

Tina

Tina

all I hear is "...blah blah blah ...oh the woe is me..."

Dont take things so literally ...sarcasm is a form of humor and that is what was displayed here today in Gypsy's comment..

Salvaje wrote:
From the above response your friend wrote..itseems he/she has other "issues"...

I posted something I liked..not a crime..if youve seen it before then it seems simple dont click it...
The above reply is typical of forum bashing...
Have the admin check my IP.. Ive never been in this forum before..
Someone is paranoid and obviously ticked others off before..
I came and posted like anyone else and NEVER posted anything to offend anyone...
MY lord this is about lvong pets and now all this stress?
Someone needs to get a grip (read the reply above this)
And it isnt me..
I simply love my pets and came for a chat...
And Ive had so real real nice email and nice response from good people here...
When the rules of a forum say Never ever post something someone has seen before
Ill obey the rule...until then Im free to post like anyone else.
Sorry you get all bristled up at that idea.
Regardless of who you support the above remarks are childish,without merit and unnecessary!
Mine are the words above your post salvaje and I don't seeanything childish about what I posted, I am merely saying to you pleasedont think people are nasty or whatever here, please just look throughand if you still feel that way then so be it, but I will stand up formyself in saying there is nothing wrong with what I have posted.

Now if you would please check your PM's there is a message for youthere from me, and if you wish to continue please do so in PM.

I do hope you see what a wonderful place this forum is and still cangrow with new people, like I said it's not about regs, its about peoplesharing and this plcae growing and staying around to help and share forour love of rabbits!

Ariel... what I was responding to was theaccusations of being a person banned from here..or using another namewhatever..........
Thats why I said have the mod check my IP........
It is childish to accuse someone of that..simply because I posted a pic he/sh saw before and didnt like the comment...
If this is such a great place why is posting something unknowling seen 100's of times such a big deal?
And nothing I did warrants being accused of anything else...NOTHING

Salvaje wrote:
Ariel... what I was responding to was the accusations ofbeing a person banned from here..or using another namewhatever..........
Thats why I said have the mod check my IP........
It is childish to accuse someone of that..simply because I posted a pic he/sh saw before and didnt like the comment...
If this is such a great place why is posting something unknowling seen 100's of times such a big deal?
And nothing I did warrants being accused of anything else...NOTHING
ummm....helloooo...did you not just start this thread with the intentof bashing another forum member??? ..or am i just daydreaming??

i think that warrants something...dont you?

You acting like a troll and talking like a troll...hmm

I am sending this thread and you other to the moderator. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated.

Tina

I don't normally respond to threads like this but....

I can see that if you don't know Gypsy, you may not be ready for hersense of humor, but the time to let "it" go, was when many peopleexplained she meant no ill. To carry on about it is pointless. Gypsy isone of the most beautiful caring souls on this Earth, so i and manyother members will defend her as we see fit.

i am a very new member, and have been accepted with very open arms.

Nicole

Actually NO I didnt bash anyone I posted my opinion of how I was made to feel.
I didnt name names or make false accusations.
It was also a response to several messages I recieved personally after the post was made about the picture...
As you can read Sunny felt the same "newbie" "reg" vibe..and when she said so there was a mad response..
Everyone has the right to feel...and think..freely.
Post freely unless rules of the forum are broken...
I broke no written rule in posting a funny picture..other the rule of..if your a regular and seen it its bad..
You read his/her remark as funny..I read it as snide..
Others who wish to remain anomious because if they say they feel the same will take the flack ..cant blame them..
I spoke out..
I feel he/she should apologize to me for being snide..its your right and your opinion
if you feel otherwise..
But where do any of you have the right to say how other should feel?
Where does he/she get the right to be rude because she didnt like what I posted?
What is very crazy is the mad response over a simple picture being posted
and one person not liking anothers remark..
So now you all are going to make it a war????
I didnt like what was said to me I didnt find it as a nice remark.
And yes ther eis an air of regs against anyone new..
All this response jumping on me because I didnt like one remark is proof.
It was to one person.
Crazty..so Ill get 8 friends and she gets 8 friends and turnwhat was supposed to be a fun, loving, informative place into a shesaid they said..my friends defend me best war???
NO...
Not me..
I just wanted to post a funny pic..make some else smile as it did me..
and if I see another Ill do the same..
and whoever wants to have a war of words over it can..
This has gone too far too crazy...

Shuu wrote:
Pretty obviously this has been taken too far. It seems tome, though, that something like that picture would have been posted ona forum of this size before. Common sense could've easily rectifiedthis situation before it even began. No one here has anything against"newbies" as we were all newbies here once. The fact that you werequick to judge and unable to see the sarcasm in gypsy's comment is whatbegan the hostility.

Indeed, there have been a few "off" people who've masqueraded as otherpeople before so us "regs" understand why she might think that you maybe a troll. You starting things almost right off the bat sets off a bigred light to some of us.

*I feel he/she should apologize to me for being snide..its your right and your opinion*
first of all lets get one thing straight , I willNOT apologise for anything I have said as you stated everyonehas heir opinion , Second of all You have NOT seensnide as yet. If you take a thanks for the reminder as snidethen thats your issue , had anyother member newor as you call them "REGs" had Posted that pictureI would have said the same thing . get over yourself , I have betterthings to answer and tend than to sit here and babycoddle you. OH and in case you done see it, this isnt snide ,You have managed to bring out the totally snotty side ofme Happy Now.

Personally at this point i think the pictureshould be reversed. You are the one that is keeping it going, and Ihope you enjoy your time in iceland, cause thats where you are gonnaend up.

Latest posts

Back