Love is in the air...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightPoet00

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of Winston and the newlove of his life. Okay, I really still haven't come up with a good namefor her! Some options: Mabel, Abby, Abia, Freckles,Mabellina...um...can't think of any others. But I keep calling herFiggs, which MUST stop because I don't want to have 2 buns with thesame name, even if one is dead. :(

Anyway....here's the lovely couple!!

DSCF0090.jpg

DSCF0091.jpg

DSCF0092.jpg

DSCF0094.jpg

DSCF0095.jpg

aerial view...
DSCF0096.jpg

my favorite!
DSCF0093.jpg

It seems (knock on wood) like they're going to get along well. Shesticks her head through the bars to be groomed, and Winston goes crazyover her. Could it be love...? :D

She is a Beauty!! I love her markings.

I sure hope it is Love!!

Do keep us posted!

-Carolyn

So far, so good!Looks like you were right about love being in the air! Good Luck! Sheis pretty!

Raspberry

They are so cute!!! They already like each other too, which is good.

Aren't those dog pens great for keeping rabbits seperated or away fromplaces they shouldn't be? We loved ours, until it accidentally fell 12stories down and was bent to heck the day we moved into our newapartment that is.

She looks like she has eyeliner.... name herCleopatra. Elizabeth Taylor played Cleopatra, you could alsoname her Liz or Lizzie, or something along those lines.

She's adorable...... I hope they fall head over bunny butts for eachother

Aww She's lurverly!! I love hermarkings! Winston looks enamoured with her!LOL ;) *wants to pat the fluffy bun buns!*

i like the name cleopatra too, you could callcleo for short! Or how about princess or penlope, or how aboutchloe? anyways whatever you name her, she iscute!!! Tracy

awww She is so cute!!! I justlove her coloring. Her coloring reminds me of an oreocookie. That's it, you could name her Cookie ;)Looks like bunny love to me---good luck with thebonding. Beckie

Steph -- yep, those pens are wonderful! I cansection off an area for the buns to run around in -- now i have it setup so that when one bunny is in his/her cage, the other can run aroundhalf the room, but not get into the computer area.

Bo -- you know, I actually did consider naming her Cleopatra, but Ithough that since the real Cleopatra killed herself, it might have somebad karma...a lot of people seem to like it, though! I don't know, Ijust can't seem to find a name with the right fit!

Nope, definitely not. Winston is neutered (atleast, as of Thursday), so it'll take some time for the hormones towork out of his system before they can fully meet.

If I was going to breed, I might use Winston, since every single person(and I'm not exagerrating) who's seen him has commonted on his unusualcoloring. He's a mini-rex, and the little lady (Mabel??? sigh...) isprobably a mix. She looks like an English spot, but the pet store ladysaid she thought she might be a mini-rex mix. If I was going to breed,I'd use two exemplary rabbits of the same breed.

Maybe I will breed one day, but probably I never will. There are enoughhomeless bunnies out there. I would, however, consider adopting apregnant doe who had accidentally gotten pregnant, just to be able tolearn more about that experience. I don't foresee a planned breeding inthe near future, though.

They look like the perfectcouple! I don't know what you should name her, she is really pretty.Both of them are! How about Lola, I don't know :X. Lol.

NightPoet00 wrote:
Bo -- you know, I actually did consider naming her Cleopatra, but Ithough that since the real Cleopatra killed herself, it might have somebad karma...a lot of people seem to like it, though! I don't know, Ijust can't seem to find a name with the right fit!
Yeah, but she lived a lot longer than a bunny would! lol

Hmm. How about Maybeline? Like the makeup? you could call her May for short or Maybel, or ...

Macy is good (fine department store)

Mercedes (fancy car)

Chantilly or Tilly (likeChantilly lace it has a pattern ofthree elongatedhoop like things.. kinda looks like her spotsnear her eyes)

or Lace (Lacey)

I don't know which is which, so.. Yah.

The black and white buns face reminds me of mine, Flopsy. Butthe colouring is brown instead of black. Also reminds me ofBubbles (my sisters bun, Flopsy's sister), who is the same colour andpatched like that, too!

Adorable!!

Latest posts

Back