Lots of new pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww great pics!! thanks for sharingthem!! i am looking for a black n white bunnie there is 1 in the petshop near me and im trying to get me dad to buy another 1 forme!!lol;):D

Hello Missy,

you abused MY CAMERA again????? :)
Nice pics of lady shadow:) Although, none of them do that HUMONGOUS doolap any justice!
People, this rabbit SITS on her neck - seriously! :)
She's quite the suck and sweetie, though!

Mom, aka Sunshine

Shadow is a little cutie.:shock:You bred her today? Aren't you worried about stressingher out. She's been with you like 12 days right?

I would be afraid that it's to much for her. If she's overweight that could present a problem too. I wish you luck.

Tina

All right you2 which bunny did you breed,Debbies Shadow or your ownShadow , with the pair of you posting inthe same tread about alike named rabbits itsgetting confusing . straighten usout please.

Bunny Lover and Brother :

i take it neither of you evenglanced at the thread i createdabout cross breeding and unnecessarylitters well if youwould be so kindplease follow this link to the thread

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=6412&forum_id=1,

I have spoken withDebbie and she is about as pleased aboutthis as i was NOT!

What were you thinking , i amtold its the brotherthat did this after everyonewent into the house, well maybe it was, it doesnt make itany more better a situation , whatall were you thinking ?

Did you take into concideration that :

Shadow had just been on an extended trip up to you ?

Did you factor in a cold ?

Did you factor in GI ststis ?

Did you factor in Stress?

Did you factor in that she should havebeen quarentiened for a week beforeputting her in with yourrabbits?

Did you even bother to think tolet her relax and get used to hersurroundings?

No you didnt bother with any ofthis , Ok if i get banned forthis so be it i willtake it in stride , BUT !its foolishness like this thatplaces like my Shadow Brook Rescueare in exsistance .

I have had my say andif anyone is offended im sorry , but ifeveryone will notice there has beena lot opf back yard breedinggoing on , and i am just veryconcerned with all the rabbits andall of the babies. Asall who have been folloeing myposts i have a lot ofunwanted babies left here byshutting down a bunny mill, so many are cross breeds, some are verydevelopmentally delayed , all because fsituations such as this .

Latest posts

Back