lots of licking

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PepperGrl

Reaction score
My new bunny has a licking fetish.Does anyone know what that is about? My husband and I willlay of the floor with her and she will come over and lick us.She especially likes to lick my husband all over his face, especiallyhis forehead and nose. Just wondering if this is a good thingor if it is ok that she does this. Anyone know?

Jamie

Hi Jamie, you should be so lucky, my husband& I have three Bunnies, one will kiss us alot, theother two don't give a hoot about us. They haveeach other so the kiss each other. People have said thatkissing is a sign of affection from bunnies.

Tell your husband to take all the kisses he can get, it may stop oneday. then you will be heart brokern that the bunny doesn't kiss youanymore.

Good luck

Soooska

I was hoping that was it, but I guess I'm getworried that maybe she is trying to get the hair gel off of his face orsomething. I don't know if there is another reason she islicking him so much because it is mostly in the area that his hairfalls. I don't want her to get sick from the gel orsomething. I hope you are right about the kissing.She sure is a lovable bunny so far... we feel very lucky.

Jamie

Jamie you are very very lucky!!

Our Bindy kisses us all the time, it's a sign of affection and grooming , Bindy licks and licks all the time LOL

Enjoy them while you can!
And don't worry about the hair gel, I'm a hairdresser and have stuff onmy hair all the time and it hasn't bothered Bindy any, she actuallymoves my hair around with her feet and plays and has a merry old timegiving me the "just burrowed look" LOL

**"just burrowed look" LOL **

I must be tired that just cracked me up rotflmbo !!!

I have a foolish catwho doesnt care for cat nip butyou put on Icy Hot muscle ruband she goes wonkers , itsso funny to watch ,, she getsall bugg eyed and silly , racesthru the house ,then jumps upon you again sniffs the area andis OFF again !!

Jaimie

Where in Indiana are you? I am in Evansville... as far as I know we are the only to from Indiana!

Susan

PepperGrl your bunn looks so much like my Nikita.. She isalso loveable, she loves to lick me just before she lays right besideme..

Gotta love the loveable ones!

I'm from Fort Wayne so I think I'm pretty northof you. I just moved here from Texas because my husband has ajob here. Nice to know there is someone else fromIndiana. I sure have enjoyed the personality in my littlemini lop so far. More lovable than I ever thought a rabbitwould be. Wish I could stop her from peeing on our couchthough. She sure likes to do that. Just when Ithink I have her litter trained... there she goes again.Still love her though ;)

Jamie

Bunnies sure like to pee on the couch lol...fortunatley my couch is micro-fibre and you can clean it withwindex.... A squirt bottle works well to detour them ... maybe if wegot old cushions from a resale shop and put them in the litter boxesinstead of litter bunnies would be much easier to train lol

Susan

Yeah, that is a good idea. At leastour couch is a futon so we just remove the cover and wash it.Sure can be a pain though. And Pepper is very sly about it,we don't catch in the act we catch her after it's too late. Ibet if I put her litter box up there... she wouldn't pee there anymoreLOL :cool:

Luckiee!
ekk! I'm so jealous! Of course its a good thing..wait no..its a GREAT thing!
ahaha. It's a sign of affection. Your bun really loves you! Licks=Kisses!
awwWw

Latest posts

Back