Loose Buffalo!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need a jpg 100 pixels or lesssquare. Choose "My Account" at the top of the forum, andclick on "avatar" to upload your jpg.

If you need help making a jpg, feel free to email me your picture to [email protected]

Pam

The first thing I thought of when I saw this........ was Buck & the Missus chasing Rosie around the servicestation in New Jersey :D

Pam, thank you for your reply but I don't see"my account" on top of the forum. I can't even figure out howto edit my profile. I wouldn't think all this to be thatchallenging, however.... what to do what to do...

Davemattewsbunny wrote:
Pam, thank you for your reply but I don't see "my account"on top of the forum. I can't even figure out how to edit myprofile. I wouldn't think all this to be that challenging,however.... what to do what to do...
The display is probably wider than your monitor (as is mine).Scroll over so you can see the right part of the screen that isprobably hidden from your view. You should now be able toview "My Account" at the top right of your screen.

Pam

I can't believe I didn't see that pic until now!My inlaws raise buffalo (just a hobby and for the meat and they sell alittle). They'll love this! Buffalo are cute, but they're huge! Iwatched them introduce a new bull last summer- the cows went nuts andeveryone was watching to make sure they wouldn't plow through thesuper-heavy-duty electric fence. It was neat, though.

Latest posts

Back