Lola's New Dance

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annkierst1

Reaction score
Hello All

Lola has something new. My daughter plays the violin(professionally). Kiersten decided to play lola alullaby. Well when my daughter started playing, Lola startedwhat appeared to be dancing. Her ears went one way and herbody went another way. At first, I thought it was botheringher, so we open her cage to see if she would come out. Wellshe came out running straight to my daughter. When mydaughter stopped playing, lola just started "running around mydaughter" so she began playing again and there wasLola!!!!!!! It is so hiliarious!!! I never saw a bunny"dancing" I though they were very quiet animals but I guess Igot a "funny bunny"

ANNKIERST1

whee so kuitttt! my sis owaz play e piano budbitbit juz lie dere wif a look tt saes "oh shut tt thing". hahaha. heydo take some pics of her 'dancing' if possible. iwouldprobably kiss the computer.:p

That is an adorable story. Lola sounds likethe little show stopper lol. Please try and takepics of herdancing. That would be so awesome to see. In the mean time give Lolathe ballerina bunny a kiss for me. Too cute.

Tina

Welcome Annkierst1,

BallerinaBunny! How adorable!!

-Carolyn

Hello,

YOUR BUNNY LOOK JUST LIKE LOLA. WE ADOPTED LOLA TO KEEP HERFROM BEING PUT TO SLEEP. NOT SURE, BUT WHAT TYPE OF BUNNY ISYOURS. LOLA IS WHITE JUST LIKE YOURS WITH "RED" EYES.

THANKS

ANNKIERST1

Who are you replying to, Annkierst1?

paMbitz, dajeti2, or me?

:)

-Carolyn

Hey carolyn

I was responding to dajet12. Lola Annabelle Bunny is all white with red eyes.

Annkierst

Hey what type of bunny do we have? Would like to know.

They'd have to know other things about the rabbitbefore they could tell you what kind, like the size, weight, how theirears are, and how their fur is.... I can't really indentify breeds yetbut there are lots of helpful people that might know what Lola is.

~Christine~

If you post a pic of ur bun then it would truely be helpful for someone to tell you what kind of bun you have.

From what I understand Pamnock is really good at identifying.

Sorry

I do not have a way of posting Lola, but she is identical to pambitzher ears stick straight up they are not "floppy" ears. hereyes are "blood red" if you look at her a certainway, her eyes will glare. White fur, not long, but she doesshed certain times of the year.

Latest posts

Back