Loki the questionable Lop...from the beginning...*image heavy*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! How flippin' cute is that lop! I really like the tongue picture. That's a great one, it looks like it's saying "BLECH!" LOL

WOW! He's an ADORABLE bunny! :) Soo soo cute! Maybe part english lop? Just a thought. I've had 3 holland and he doens't look like just holland. Maybe mixed. I love how he's tri-colored! I always loved those but never have been able to find one when I got a new bunny.

Just a thought- but she looks just like a Thuringian dwarf lop. idk if that's what she is but I saw a picture labeled as one in a new bunny book I just got and it reminded me of your bunny. :) hope that helps!

She gets more and more tall/upright every day, it seems. I think she's mostly mini lop, possibly with some holland and even english thrown in. All I know for sure is that she's my baby!! ;)

Pipyr wrote:
She gets more and more tall/upright every day, it seems. I think she's mostly mini lop, possibly with some holland and even english thrown in. All I know for sure is that she's my baby!! ;)
Yep I must agree...she's sooooo *ADORABLE* :biggrin2:

Do all bunnies love pets as much as my Loki does? It doesn't matter what she's doing, or if she's scared because she's in a new place or there is a lot of noise going on outside (there is construction right outside our window right now)...as soon as you touch her head, she immediately assumes the "pet me" position and starts chattering away in happiness. She would let me pat her all day if I would. I've never had any animal love being pet so much, lol.

Latest posts

Back