Litter Training Question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupcake

Reaction score
Hi,

My sweet little Cupcake has only been part of our family for 3 days now & is only 7 weeks old.

She has been doing all her peeing & droppings in one corner ofher cage. I was told to wait one week & then put the litterboxin the cage. Is it too soon to remove all the shavings & putthe shavings with the dropping in a litter box? HOw long does itusually take for them to catch on- I thought she may be too young butwant to try

She is such a smart little girl- think she already knows hername- she comes running to great us in the cage when we call her nameanxious to come out & play!

Thanks

Sue

attachment.php

Definitely not too young, Cupcake.

Go back a couple of pages, and look for a post called either "Cheat Sheet for Rabbit Care" or "Rabbit References"

In there, there's an address for a website and it's titled "LitterboxTraining". It actually leads you back into this forum and gives manydifferent people's ideas and experiences. I know you'll enjoy readingthrough it.

She's such a cutie. Too cute to be real.

-Carolyn

AnnaS,

Cupcake will look somewhat the same as she does now only bigger....ohcourse the baby bunny looks won't last forever but she'll grow into abeautiful bunny with floppy ears.

Sue

Latest posts

Back