Lionhead Lovers List

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at all the cute little lionheads :inlove:

Here is my Pebbles

animalsfish2010022.jpg

Lionheads are way tooooo cute. I will post pics as soon as possible when I get a chance to. I have very cute pics of Sweetie, my female lionhead mix.

Lionheads are just sooo cute! Do you have problems keeping their mane detangled? When I had my lionlop, her mane was always knotty (she didn't like to be touched, brushed, looked at, etc). :p

OMG I want Einstein. He is so CUTE:inlove::inlove::inlove::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartshearts.

I need to see more pictures of him. Do you have a blog.

Susan:big kiss::big kiss::big kiss::weee::weee::weee:

SOOOSKA wrote:
OMG I want Einstein.  He is so CUTE:inlove::inlove::inlove::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartshearts.

I need to see more pictures of him.  Do you have a blog.

Susan:big kiss::big kiss::big kiss::weee::weee::weee:

Thanks, sorry though you can't have him, he's a keeper. lol..I don't have a blog but I'll post more pictures soon. He's hard to photograph, he usually looks like a big white hairy ball. HEHE

I am hopeing to get a lionhead soon.. They are just so pretty! And I'm pretty sure that they are freaking adorable when they are little and are just a ball of fuzz with legs! XD

Mine aren't full Lionhead but I love them nonetheless
Photo0057.jpg

Peter^

0613101605-00.jpg

^Wilma, she was pregnant with 7 babies in this picture, mother of Peter

There's other who have a mane but I dont have picutres at this time

Tell me waht u think

I had a white lionhead with gray points named Ivy. She was incredibly sweet but unfortunately I do not own her anymore...:(

I also can't figure out how to post a pic but I hopefully will put up some pics soon!

Gonna try and post my pics hopefully it will work! (1st time posting pics in this forum!)

Luna the day we brought her home 9 wks old
openingday032.jpg

Luna at 12 wks (taken today 5-22-11)
005.jpg

008.jpg

Snickers after my 12 year old dressed her up!
087.jpg

Maybelline & Luna
MothersDay2011006.jpg

Maybelline & Snickers... sisters just turned 6mos
024.jpg

Latest posts

Back