Lil' Bunny Foo Foo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meganc731

Reaction score
Mr. Wiggles has a new friend... her name is Lil'Bunny Foo Foo, she's a 2 year old Jersey Wooly. Her owner thought shemight be part English Angora, any thoughts? They haven't actually metyet, so I'm hoping they get a long good. If they fight her previousowner said she'd take her back. She's not yet spayed , but she will be.Either she's full figured or Mr. Wiggles is too skinny. How can I tellif she's overweight? Her previous owner said she's very picky aboutwhat she'll eat, she likes junk in her food and she'll pick out thegood stuff first and then reluctently eat the pellets.

Here's some pics...

[align=center] [/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Lil'Bunny Foo Foo<--click for thebiggies[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=left]Megan[/align]

What a beautiful jerseywooly!:DAnd I love her name too:pNow you have twogorgeous puff balls of fur! I have a french angora:)Aren'tlong haired rabbits simply beauties?:)It might be a lot ofwork to look after the fur...but it sure pays off:)

Cassandra

Here is a picture of my french angora, Cotton Ball:

Megan, she isbeautiful! Boy are you gonna have your hands full now!:shock:

Raspberry

I think she's adorable....... I would try to mixa heavier amount of the "good stuff" and slowly get rid of the junk inher food. You aren't doing her any favors giving her thatother stuff. It takes a couple of weeks, but I slowly weenedBo from a cheaper, less quality pellet to an oxbow pellet a couple ofmonths ago...... now he "swarms me" when I have his food out.He loves them!

Thanks everyone. She's very cute, andvery inquisitive. Is it ok to blow her coat? I found a couple of smallmats in her fur and I thought blowing her coat would help me find anyothers. Can I just cut the mats out?

Today was such a perfect day to pick Lil' Bunny Foo Foo up. Mysister and I have been fostering these two kittens (10months)from the SPCA for 4 months now so although I said Iwouldn't, I grew VERY attached to them. If I hadn't already had onecat, I would have adopted them in a heartbeat. They started havingloose stools and the organizationdidn't want to pay to havethe cats seen bya vet or to do a stool sample, they justshowed up with some kind of antibiotic. Against my better judgment, Istarted giving them the medication but had to stop when I had mysurgery. 6 days later I started up the medication again. Through achance conversation, my sister found someone who was interested in thekittens, they filled out the application and my sister faxed it in. Oneof the higher ups emailed my sister and said that she wasn't sure aboutthat application because their last cat had been hit by a car, and theyhad dogs that would be going in and out, however someone else had shownsome interest and she felt it was very promising, she is a single womanin a two bedroom apartment. <the reason the cats were with mewas because they started peeing all over my sister's apartment fromlack of stimulation, at my house they had 3 flights of steps torun,dogs to antagonize, and someone home all the time, itsaid specifically in their bio that they needed an active household forstimulation preferably with dogs> So my sister wroteback and said "I was concerned about the cat that had been hit by a cartoo and when I asked her about it she said that the cat had been anoutdoor cat before they took it in and it was having trouble adjustingto life indoors, they had learned through the experience and that's whythey were specifically looking for cats that had been brought upindoors. Also please remember that the cats would love having the dogsto play with, as it provides the stimulation they need being suchactive kitties." Well the next day she got a reply from the higher upand she said that she felt like she was getting in the middle of thingsand she wanted my sister to start contacting a different higher up andthat she thought the kittens needed to come back to her because itwould be easier for her to find someone who would give them theirmedication. We were all flabbergasted by the severity of her reply. Sotoday on the way to pick up Little Foo Foo, we dropped the cats offwithmy sister and my sister gave them back to the higher up,they have today and tomorrow left for their medication. When I sawLittle Foo Foo her coloring is almost exactly the same as the kittens,and I thought that was really neat. Part of me wants to rename her Lexiafter one of the kittens, but I'm not going to. I'm sorry this was soincredibly long, my spirits were so highwhen I felt like wemight have found agood home, butthis has beenweighing heavily on my heart since it started earlier this week, ithelps to get it out there.

Thanks Everyone,

Megan

Latest posts

Back