licker?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dustiechick

Reaction score
Hey!

I am a worried momma, but is it normal to have a bun that is licking constantly? Anytime hes out he will run over and start licking my hands, and if I pull them away he will run around until he can find any skin to lick. I have heard that this is a sign of affection but he's been doing it since day 1! I give him fresh water everyday and lots of timothy hay, so I dont think hes hungry.

Mine's a licker too - if I'm petting him and I stop, he'll lick my hand until I pet him again.
I was told that licking means they like you very much. Not all rabbits lick from what I'm reading - some ignore their humans altogether. Consider yourself lucky/licky

Tweetiepy wrote:
I was told that licking means they like you very much. Not all rabbits lick from what I'm reading - some ignore their humans altogether.
This is why it's such a special privellage to be licked by a bunny..not all bunnies will lick....some of mine love to give me kisses..my Sunshine especially...and my Zak loves to lick my legs lol.

Latest posts

Back