Leveled hutch for larger rabbits?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzz16

Reaction score
I am worried that with the rate these babies are growing they may be a bit bigger than Sebi at a "fluffy" 4lbs. IfI were to build a hutch type indoor cage with levels, would they use a ladder to the next level or should I have it setup like NIC cages with half cage levels leaving a LARGE space to jump up?

if it makes sense...think a 4grid x 2 grid...and the second level being a 2x2grid and leaving a 2x2 grid spot open for jumping to next level.

Apologies if thats confusing. Just don't know how much a larger bunny will actually move up

Hubby needs it to be pretty..no wires. Its gonna be 4' by 2.5' and height 4ish feet. And theyd be out a lot still

What wires? I meant a loft fasted on with zip ties, which can be cut & replaced when moving the loft up. But I'm sure whatever you do will be good.

Using cage wire from lowes, went a different route than a hutch that hopefully works. Just gotta cross my fingers they dont jump out lol

Latest posts

Back