Larry & Nancy Bunny Village

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love all the photos of your buns Larry :)
They are so pretty!
I think it's due time for some more pictures though :D

Haven't been here for quite a while--took some time to find my own thread. Our oldest bunny Coal passe away last June. She was around 14 years, and just like her, none of our bunnies are youngsters. Nikki, our avatar, is over seven now. Currently we are babysitting Peanut for larryng for a week while he's in SoCal for a wedding and vacation. She looks just like our old boy Ted, except she's a third of his size and moves like a rocket.

What great pics and what a lovely bunny family you have. Sad to hear about Charlene but they´ve all had a wonderful life with you full of love and care. They are definitely all very lucky bunnies.

I'm glad you're back on! I'm so sorry about Cole she was an adorable bunny! And that's great that you get to foster Peanut! She sounds so cute! How many bunnies do you have now?

Last edited:
Oh hey there Larry. I forgot AGAIN you had a blog. You should post more pics of your buns :)
Didn't know you were watching Peanut for Larry again.....isn't this your second time? It's great you both live close to each other. Hope Larry and peanut are doing good!?

I remember about Coals passing. You should feel great you gave her such a long happy life of 14 years.

Who is your youngest bun as of now?

Yep, this is the second time we are Peanut sitting. We still have ten bunnies. One of the days (soon, maybe) I'll post more pics. Mostly, they go to facebook. Coal was with us for so long and she was such a great little bunny. We kind of run the gamut--Nikki our avatar is a Dwarf mix and wiegh less than 4 pounds. Serena is a Checked Giant and is almost 20 pounds, and, very active.The rest are pretty much a mix of mixes except Peter--he's a big beautiful Chin at a little over ten pounds and very lazy. I pick him up pan and all, and, when I set it on the floor, I've got to nudge him to get out.

Say what Larry? A blog? I'd read this everyday. Sorry to hear about Coal. Bet there's a very big space where she should be.

Love the rabbit pictures. Good looking bunch

We've been thinking of changing our phone number and name so we don't have to give Peanut back. She is just so cute and looks like a quarter scale of our old boy Ted. She's become a lot friendlier and easier to handle too.

Haha I think Larry would hunt and track you down to the ends of the earth. He seems to have a special relationship with peanut :)

It's so nice you guys live close enough to do that. Bunny savvy sitters are the best!

:in tears: He came and picked her up last night. Our alarm system will usually deter anyone from coming in--her name is Amy and she's 140 pounds of Bull Mastiff with attitude, but, we relented. We are pretty lucky when it comes time to need a sitter as our son comes over with his 4 and stays at our house. Oh, did I mention that I'm also his landlord? Having a rabbit savvy sitter is always best, and one more here doesn't really add to the work, just have to use my time-management skills more sharply.

Hmmm... I wasn't aware that you had a blog! I loved looking through all the pictures of your past rabbits! I THINK I saw Commander Bun Bun if I'm not mistaken and your right, looks identical to Phoenix :)

So many bunnies! I really love the sooty fawn one in particular!

Do you have pics of your bull mastiff? I really wanted a bull mastiff or a newfie, but we ended up with an english cocker spaniel. We love him to bits though even though he's a pom. hehehe

One of these days I'll get around to adding more pics of every one and thing. Normally I have happy news to share, but not so much this time. Molly is going to the vet for her final visit on Monday. She's over 14 and has been slowing these last six months or so--have to syringe feed her, antibiotics, food sensitivity and a host of other problems we've been working thru. She won't eat, not even treats and she's lost a lot of weight and is now having balance issues. It's time, but **** it! "Do not go gentle into the night", but I do have to face up to reality and give her some peace with dignity. Pray for us, as I'll be a blubbering mess and I'll still have to bury her with my others afterwards.

Went back and looked at all the photos again....they´re all such lovely buns and can´t believe you have so many. I´d love my buns to live to a ripe old age although I hate the sad goodbyes but that´s the joy and sadness of having pets.

Back