Kohlrabi Leaves

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boz

Reaction score
Can rabbits have Kohlrabi leaves. I read they can have Kohlrabi but can they have the leaves of them too?

Thanks! :)

Hey Boz....

I give my bunners the leaves as well as the meat. Naturestee helped me look it up for calcium content, and we were both surprised that the calcium is even lower than one of the lettuces.

Now if I could only find some.... The grocery store hasn't been getting it in for weeks and I usually work on the days the farmer's markets are being held.

myheart

Thanks Janet!

I'm lucky here. Our Kohlrabis we planted are doing wonderful! So I'll have plenty of leaves!

All of my other stuff is doing great too! Today I finally got to harvest some lettuce for the buns tonight! :D Yay for a home-grown meal! All I used to help it grow was worm poo and rabbit poos. :p

My bunnies love 'em!

sas :bunnydance:

Mine too! They're one of those strange foods I go up to the register with and the guy asks me how you prepare them. I have to say "I don't!" I have some growing in my garden too.

Latest posts

Back