kiwi fruit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chorxley

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Just wondering.. This morning mookie stole some kiwi fruit skin off my plate.. Not the kiwi fruit just the skin.. She loved it! But I was wondering if this is OK for her?

Tnanks :)

I don't think kiwis or the skin is bad for then, your bun should be fine. I wouldn't give it on a regular basis, but they can have kiwis now and then. Just feed them very sparingly like you would with any other fruit.
c:

Glad that she liked it :) I have never fed kiwi to my rabbits.

A friend gave us 5 of them the other day and none have been eaten. Maybe I will split one with the rabbits tonight. They had pinapple last night for the first time and liked it a little (not as much as they liked broccoli which they LOVED when I gave it to them for the first time the other day).

I just gave the girls a chunk of it last night and they LOVED it. I pealed it for them because I was not sure if the peals were ok to give them. I am soo prowd of my girls lately. They have been trying new foods without hesetation and loving most of them.

Latest posts

Back