kisses on command

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're so lucky! Way to figure thatout!! I've only gotten licked one time...and that was whenCosmo was licking the floor of his cage and I slipped my finger inbetween and got one lick before he realized what I did! haha, I'm sosneaky! Their tongues are like cat tongues...sand paperish...hehehe

-Vanessa

I love bunny kisses. Nepokisses me sometimes when I kiss his forehead :p. I think those are themost special, when they kiss you without you asking for it:)

aww :) i only get kisses fromPrincess..and now that she's older, only if I'm really lucky;) Mr Licks gives nose nudges..but not nearly asoften as i want ;)

Awww!! I get many kisses from my littleone. My big one just started giving me kisses. Butshe rarelykisses me. LOL!:)

Ally:dude:

Pebbles kisses all the time. She runsup to you and starts kissing, and she licks all the skinshecan get. All over your face, nose, eyes, earsandneck. Her tongue is soft and moist and warm. Shetugs at your clothes so she can get more skin.

Rainbows! :D

Bunny kisses are so awesome. I'm pretty lucky I guess because Apollo is a real kisser, like all the time lol.

Nope nothing sweeter than bunny kisses.

Tina

my chloe stands up when i say "KISSES" and givesme kisses! i love it. he does it all the time. Anytime i want a kiss heall for it and stands up!hehe;) oh yea by the way..chloe is a boy, buti thought he was a girl when i got him at 5 weeks. then hhis name justkinda stayed

When I lay on the floor withThumper,she comes up to me and kisses my nose. It Tickles..Then when ipick her up she head buts me.She loves to give and recieve kisses.Alsoshe lickes my face and the hair on my arms. shes so silly.

Ashley:dude:ThumpeR

Latest posts

Back