kippers corner picture thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, she has one baby of mine, Fred's newg/f...so we'll see how the "exchange" goes...Tim may getlost....Katelyn was giving me kisses last nite...so time will tell.. :D:

everyone meetNisa, our new little 8 week old black mini rex doe. futureshow girl LOL i have a picture of her also withTucker , he was grooming her for us

nisa122305.jpg

nisaandtucker.jpg

ahhh finally a nice dayoutside!! we moved our flemish giants and our little redsatin outside to the hutches today to get some fresh air, which theytotally are loving!! I did a top to bottom scrub down on allthe cages, trays and floor. wow,, it was nice to get it alldone and to let the buns get out for some fun time!!:bunnydance:

ok have to add some pics hehehe

100_0888.jpg

100_0881.jpg

this is the whisky look of omg something is after me

100_0880.jpg

kipper begging at the door to let him out

100_0879.jpg

mouse posing for a picture

100_0882.jpg

this is the look i get from Keely when she "thinks" i have food LOL

got some pics tonite of padme having herrun time in the house. she is due next week for babiesyippeee im so excited and cant wait. this is her firstlitter. little turd she is though,decided to nip my neck on the way in the house and give me a hickyLOL

100_0895.jpg

100_0892.jpg

padme giving eclipse (pgg's new bunny) eskimo kisses

100_0879_0001.jpg

dont know if ya can really tell, but her belly is getting big!!

100_0896.jpg

and little tucker, one of the two kittens we kept.the older he gets the prettier he gets. his body is nowsilver with black points on his face, ears, legs and tail

awww..my lil girl is makin friends!! She'll have lots here too!!!

Btw..Hostage 1, 2, and 3 are doing very well and learning about salads!

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
ahttp://www..my lil girl is makinfriends!! She'll have lots here too!!!

Btw..Hostage 1, 2, and 3 are doing very well and learning about salads!
hehehehe gotta love those names lmao

oh yes and your little girl with her fruit loops hahahahaaha

FreddysMom wrote:
omg...I WANT that kitten!!!! He is absolutely gorgeous!! Didyou keep the cream one?

and I cant wait to see Padme's babies!
yep we have the cream one too!! named herbailey, ill get some updated pictures of the little fuzz ballLOL she is just absolutly gorgeous!!

Back