Just thought I would share this!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stanza

Reaction score
Arctic Hare :)

2hcm5px.jpg
2hcm5px.jpg

What a gorgeous looking bunny!

beautiful! was reading in a country living magasine whilst waiting for the vet that there are colonies in england and scotland. they seem to part of some conservation programme. videos of them have been posted on youtube too.

Very pretty! I had a few pictures of arctic hares on my computer before that my uncle took. I wish I still had the pictures, but I can't get to them right now because our main computer broke.

Slavetoabunny: Yes, I got the picture from World Wildlife Fund's website. It's one of the options for a Valentine donation. Here is what it said by the pic:

The arctic hare lives in the arctic tundra of the Arctic islands, western Newfoundland, and the coastal regions of Greenland -- where ice is not present -- and a portion of northern Manitoba, along Hudson Bay. The arctic hare's diet includes woody plants, mosses, and lichens in winter; in other seasons, buds, berries, leaves, roots, and bark. It faces threats from habitat loss and climate change.

Hazel-mom: I'm not sure what color they are in the summer.

Latest posts

Back