Just given birth!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laura wrote:
Glad to hear Roxy passed the stuck kit and she'sokay. Keep an eye on her.

Laura

Thanks for replying so much tonight Laura! Thanks so much for your advice and for everyone elses too!
Thanks guys n gals and i will keep an eye on her and let you know how it goes!
Keep her in your prayers,
Leanne:runningrabbit:

ayglnu13 wrote:
Oh I am SO glad she is ok! I was just searching the internetfor other reasons that she could be bleeding. I am so happy she passedit, I am sad that it is dead, but atleast she isnt in pain any more :DLet us know if she has any more.

~Amy
Thanks Amy, i sure will let you know. In fact i will go out and checknow although i am assuming they will probably all be born dead now (ifthere is anymore) which in a way i hope there isn't as it means lesssuffering!:(:)

I'm glad that Roxy is doing okay.Sorry about the stuck kit, but your are probably right about it notsurviving anyway. Keep us updated.

:apollo:

Leanne, I have just seen this. Poor Roxy. How isshe doing now? Hopefully, the large kit was the only one she wascarrying. Please let us knowhow your girl is doing. Bad Russel!! Hemust havemade the most of his pre-neuterdays!!!- Jan

I'm so glad she passed the stuck kit!That was quite a scare she gave you. Thoughts and prayerssent across the oceantonight.

Jen

Thanks everyone!
She only ever had 1! is that unsual? and could it have something to dowith it getting so big coz it was really developed as well.
The only problem now is that i tried putting nibbles back in with Roxyand she went mad! And kept growling and chasing her! so i took her backout - why do you think this is - she wil take her back in a couple ofdays won't she???!! AHHH!!

I am so glad to hear that Roxy passed the kit. I am so sorry for your loss of the kit.

Maybe Roxy needs a few days to recover. She's hada rough day.

I would give Roxy a few days to recover before trying to put Nibbles with her again.

I will be thinking of you and yours and praying for ya'll.

Tina

THey are getting along again now!! Thank Goodness!
Actually, they insist on continually mounting eachother - especially after being around Flop (the male) Lol
Leanne x :)

Latest posts

Back