Just a Question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RabbitLover9

Reaction score
I was reading through old threads, to kind ofget the feel of the place, and I noticed thatsome threads,even those that are only a couple months old, have nearly all postersin the thread marked as "Banned." I was just wondering, doyou frequently get trolls and other troublemakers aroundhere? Or maybe there was a period a couple months ago whenyou did?

I don't think I've ever recognized a troll on a forum... I'm toogullible. I'll be the first one to respond, answering withgenuine advice :D

Note: I apologize if this is a sore subject on the forum... I hope not. *does not want to upset anyone*

Hello RabbitLover9 !!!

Firstly, WELCOME TO THE FORUM !!!!!

We did have a little trouble a while back, and still the the odd one giving it a try.

Unforuntately, for us members here, they can be very disrupting,especially if it is a delicate subject, that they are trying to ruin.

We try our best to sniff them out quite quickly, but sometimes they are able to fool us for a while.

This is not a sore subject, and you do not need to apologise.

I hope I have been able to answer your question for you. :)

I love your aviatar !!!!! We look forward to seeing lots of pics of your bun.

Zee, bunny mum from Loo, Lop and Poppy (new addition - Big Mama)

Like most forums, weoccasionally havetrolls trotting through here. Luckily, our esteemed moderatormakes short work of them :)

Pam

I'd say we've all answered this question quite completely, so I'm closing this topic.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back