Just a question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmmmmmmm good ? First off i cant hold my bunlong enough to check !Does anyone know if you have a malerabbit can you see his testies??!! Like ya know a boy dog you cantell or a cat...i was just wondering...i always refered to mybun as a boy they told me he was where i got himi think i'ddiewhen i bring him in to be neutered he really or she needsto be spayed lol!

Yes they do actually! But they are not used (obviously) and therefore not noticable.

Megan has them, I can feel them when I pick her up...ew...lol. But yeah...they'll never be used anyway so...I dont care...hah.

As for the *boy parts*, it depends on the age ofthe bunn. Usually between 4-6 months the testes drop. Apollo is 5months old and you can definitely see them lol.

Tina

in all avtuallyity i think it has something to dowith how when any human, male or female, is a very tiny embreyo/fetusin the womb that for a while in the beginning our genitalia are thesame even.

thats the only reason i can think of.....

I heard of (in rare cases of course) Humans getthe urge to be the oter sex. And will take all means to doso. Maybe that is just alittle thing thought of in advance tosave on plastic surgery bills -- who the heck knows!!!!!! --- lol ---- Kim

[align=left]Males and females, though verydifferent, have a great deal in common. In the earliest part of ourembryonic development, we all start out much the same. Though the sexof an embryo is determined when sperm meets egg, the genital anatomy ofmales and females cannot be visually distinguished with the use ofultrasound until the 15th week of pregnancy. [/align]
[align=left]

[align=left]From the beginning, we all have the tissues that laterdevelop into functioning parts, depending on whether we are geneticallycoded to be male or female. (The genetic coding that leads to peoplewho have both male and female anatomical traits is much more complexthan we'll get into here.) [/align]
[align=left][/align]
[align=left]Males have nipples because they develop with the capacityto be female should their chromosomes dictate. Females call upon thiscapacity when they hit puberty and their breasts develop. Later, ifthey become pregnant, they call upon it again as milk is created intheir breasts. Generally, males do not have a reason for the nipple tofunction, although, from time to time, adolescent and adult malesdevelop a condition called gynecomastia, in which hormonal levels foolthe breasts into beginning to develop. [/align]
[/align]
[align=left]But for the most part, nipples are on men's chests not forornamentation, but because we all initially originate from the samekinds of tissues. Males just don't need their breast tissue to be afunctioning part of their anatomy.[/align]

Latest posts

Back