Judy: Queen of the House

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I officially adopted Howie!!! Got thepaperwork signed today and moved Howie's cage down to Judy's basementroom so they can start getting used to the fact they'll be shacking upsoon.

Here are some photos from their second bonding session. It was all cuddles and grooming. :)

Here's Judy being a flirt:

judygroomhowie.jpg

Howie saying "I like you too!" :

howiegroomjudy.jpg

"Let's just cuddle."

judyhowielaying.jpg

And for good measure, a Howie humor shot. We thought his buttlooked a little like an old man with crazy hair and a mustache....

howieglasses.jpg

you know i gotta tell ya, i used to make apretty good match maker for people, but seeing these two together, Ithink they will make the perfect couple. Yougotta get us morepics of these two together. I just love Howie. Hecracks me up.;)

They are SOOO cute!
Howie is so handsome,
and Judy is just a stunning little doe.
A perfect couple! Enjoy them!:4hearts:

Well, I just went through all your posts, and Ihave to say, what an awesome story, start to finnish. So sorry to hearabout Harold.:bunnyangel:But Judy seems to be geting on well withHowie. and he is a doll!

What agorgeous big room they have, the Monkeys! were a little jealous,as you know they sit and read the computer right behinde me so, theyknow all that goes on here....

Well i'm truely excited to hear the rest of Judy and Howie's adventures!

:monkey::monkey:

I am so happy you are keeping Howie.What an adorable little man.:inlove:Judy is beautiul asalways. I am so glad to heear the boning is going so well.Congratulations!

Tina

Well, Howie's cage got moved down to Judy's roomtoday and things are going alright. Howie was in his cage allday while Judy was out and about. She was very calm about himbeing in her space and there was even some kissing through thebars. She did not seem agitated and he wasn'tnervous. He spent most of the morning flopped along the sideof his cage that is nearest to the corner Judy most enjoys hanging outin.

After a day of calm togetherness I decided to let Howie out into Judy'sroom with her and see how she tolerated it. She was ok for alittle while, mostly just watching from afar, but she got a littlemiffed at the invastion of her space and decided it would be a goodidea to head butt Howie. I didn't see teeth and Howie didnt'seem to phased so I let them be. She chased him around theroom and let out a couple of good thumps so I put Howie back in hiscage and let everyone calm down a bit. I guess I tried theterritorial intro too soon. This evening Howie has spent sometime out in the room while Judy chilled in his cage. Bothseemed fine with that. There was a lot of chinning going onin both cages.

Now Judy is back her space and Howie is in his cage and they're floppedout next to each other with the safety of the cage wall in betweenthem. So I'm still feeling very confident that it'll workout, Judy just needs some more time to get used to the idea of herspace not just being hers anymore. She'll learn to share, I'msure.

I'm hoping I don't come down in the morning to a poop and pee sprayed room. But we'll deal with that when it comes. :)

EEEM wrote:
I'mhoping I don't come down in the morning to a poop and pee sprayedroom. But we'll deal with that when it comes. :)

When I got Loki, Mocha started pooping everywhere and is even worse inher cage! I'm still waiting for that to improve...

There was a little line of poopies in front ofHowie's cage, and Howie soiled his box a little too, but nothingmajor! I was so please! Neither of them has showntendencies to spray before so I'm hoping it stays that way. Ireally don't mind some poop here and there. I'm going to trysome more dating this afternoon on neutral ground and see how that goessince they've been near each other all night. And thengradually I'll start letting him out into the room more and see if Judycan keep her teeth to herself! :) I'm confident because therewasn't really any fighting, just some behavior trying to establishdominance. I just moved to quickly at first, Ithink. I was very eager and the bunnies just need some moretime.

What little angels! They're gorgeous together!

Did anyone ever tell you you're not 'quite right'? :foreheadsmack:

howieglasses.jpg

-Carolyn

He looks like Einstein! Come on! I was just showing him what a smart bunny he was!!

At least I didn't dress him up in diapers or to look like a girl, like some people we know.:p

EEEM wrote:
Helooks like Einstein! Come on! I was just showing him what asmart bunny he was!!

At least I didn't dress him up in diapers or to look like a girl, like some people we know.:p
Hey, that remark resembles some of us on this forum...

:embarrassed:

Back