Joining the 'Rabbits Online' family :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome little Oscar, we are so happy to see you and so glad your arrived safely. Lovely that the breeder gave you lots of advice and seems to really care. I was thinking of him when I woke up this morning as I remembered the date.

I think his name suits him and I can´t wait to see more pics of this handsome lad. Hope you keep us updated with how he´s settling in and how he´s getting on.

Here are some photos from playtime last night! They aren't the best quality because it was dark and I was on my phone..
But they sure do show how outgoing and curious he is! :) he was climbing all over me while I was reading my book. Too cute!

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1380140120.880197.jpg

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1380140137.362545.jpg

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1380140148.795306.jpg

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1380140159.828621.jpg

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1380140177.195015.jpg

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1380140188.928493.jpg

Last edited:
Oh...My...Gosh! Look at that stripe on his head and the adorable socks. he's just too darn cute! I really may have to come bun nap him.:pinkelepht:

Awww, what a cutie! I agree about those ears being adorable! He seems very brave and curious, that's fantastic to see!

Thankyou everybody! He is absolutely gorgeous and I love him to bits. I just bought bulk load of $40 pellets today.. Wholey moley. A spoilt little bunny! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Wow! Look at those ears and that irresistible face! He is sooo adorable and sounds very outgoing too. Loved the photo's and I see he likes climbing on top of his cardboard house just like Ash. :)

Ditto to all the above, I actually awwwed at those fabulous ears, just love them. He has such an unusual colour and I too love the little white socks. Glad he´s settling in, exploring new things and coming to spend time with you as well.;)

Latest posts

Back