Joey and Theodores Big Wide Adventure

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xKuchiki

Reaction score
This blog is about a pair of my favorite boys - Baxter and Theodore. It will record their daily lives and the big events that happen. Upon request, my rabbits will be the typers of this blog. And their grammar is much better, if you ask me!

Again, as requested by the producers of this blog, they are begging me to shut up so they can talk.

---------------

titlepage.png

-will be completed tomarrow-

(I'm going to post from here since it won't let me edit the original post.)

This blog is about a pair of my favorite boys - Joey and Theodore. It will record their daily lives and the events that follow. Pictures will sometimes be included :]

titlepage.png

----------------

november1backdrop.jpg

Mackenzie, here. Today the boys didn't really do much and Joey got his eye drops. I couldn't get the last painkiller into him because it had squirted into the lid and I couldn't get it out, but Joey wanted to prove me wrong. I would have let him try to lick it out but I had only a couple minutes left to spare before school, and I didn't want to be late. I'm not allowed to have my rabbits downstairs and only in two rooms - my computer room and my bedroom. The boys can't run around because I unplugged my TV and Theodore took the opportunity to chew through the power cord in half and now I don't have a TV in my computer room, though I can't blame him for it because as of now Theodore's cage is a piece of sh** and Joey is living in a green cat carrier barely big enough for his hay, water and food. Its really stressing me out, and I can't go get NIC cubes until Wednesday which I doubt my dad is going to shell out 25$ for a 17 piece set (which is all I need..) and some zip ties, and he sure as hell won't let me put it in my sisters old computer room, despite it being full of mess and nobody using it, because of course, he needs to smash down the wall (when???) and make it a MUSIC/EXERCISE room. Pretty sure if you put a treadmill in their and 2 weights it isn't an exercise room :/

Life is just really stressful and I feel so, so very bad that it has to affect my rabbits. Theodore has been really grumpy and with Joeys eye infected, he's my main concern so Theodore isn't getting the attention he deserves and God knows how stressed out poor Joey is that he can't run around because he isn't litter trained and I don't have a run set up for him, so he can't exercise. Its also WAY to cold for walks and I don't have clothes made for the boys yet for winter, and I'm nervous knowing my math grade is going to plummet to the earths core because we have to hand in ALL our work and my sheets kept falling out and they went missing, so I need to ask my math teacher if he could photocopy ALL of term one's papers and I could try and finish it in a week. I'm just REALLY stressed out and I want to scream and rip my hair out and run and run and run and unfortunately all my negative-ness is rubbing off on the boys and I feel like such a bad mommy because my little Joey who has only been here for a month and a half and he's already having to cope with a severely swollen eye that he might LOSE, NO interaction with Theodore, he can't run around, and hes basically confined to the worlds smallest CARRIER because I can't let his eye get infected. His vet bill was 800 bucks and that wasn't even the final vet bill, we still have to visit Dr. Sharon Pruz and see what condition his eye is in, if we need to take it out (400$ later and a possible death) and he has to get neutered (250+ and a possible death) since he's starting to develop his male hormones and he poops 10+ times every time I take him out. I really want to get NIC cubes tonight but I SERIOUSLY doubt that will happen.. I'd like to finish off with something positive but unfortunately this is all I have..

CIMG0585.jpg

CIMG0606.jpg

CIMG0615.jpg

CIMG0624.jpg

CIMG6660-1.jpg

CIMG6661.jpg

CIMG6659.jpg

CIMG6658.jpg

thats so saddddd, i hope you and the buns get through it. and those are BEAUTIFUL- should i say HANDSOME bunnies. they just havee those perfectly cute faces. good luck withh everything!

thanks so much for the support, its really stressful. but i'm sure me and the buns will get through it.. oh and the boys are SUPER happy from that comment (i just hope it doesn't go to Theodore's head :p)!

Thank you! My dad arrives tomorrow morning and he's picking me up from school, but earlier tonight I texted him about the NIC cubes and he said 'we'll see' which usually means yes, so I've already starting laying out different designs and such. I took the cage Theodore was in and took the platform and divided the cage in half so that both the rabbits can smell each other and they are aware of the other rabbit's presence so hopefully that will make them a bit happier.

Latest posts

Back