January Birthdays!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Ok, it's that time again, I want to know all January people and bunny birthdays!

P.S.- Someone post birthday smilies! I have no smilie program on my computer!

IMG_4507.jpg

Onzlo and Bella's are the 12th, they'll be 2.

~Christine~

:DHappy birthday bunnies and peoples! ;)Sorry about the bad English.

Ok, time for me to admit my goof up!

Although I did post this post, it has not really struck me untilrecently that my birthday is in January. *embarrassed*And not until this morning did it finally hit me that it's notDecember 2004 anymore, it's January 2005! lol.

So here it is:

I will be 17 on January 21.

Oh Goodness, Christine,

That picture of Onzlo and Bella isadorable!!

-Carolyn

my Jan Birthdays are....

Jesse (mini lop) hit the big 11 yrs oldthis month,

Tiger(dutch) is 6 yrs old this month,

My dog Promise is 11 yrs old this month,

and Trapper our 100lbs of puppy will be 1 yr old on the 28th

I REFUSE TO CELEBRITE YEAR BDAYS! LOL none of myrabbits were born in january? How odd is that. My chihuahua rascal wasborn in january but refuse to remember the year. I am afraid that he istoo old! lol. My bday is February 15 ill be 19. Am I too early? lol.

I keep bringing this post back up because there seem to be so little birthdays. :shock:

Okay I'll start off the January birthdays this year.

My birthday is January 2nd, and I'll be 21.

I'm surprised at how few January b-days there are, as I know so manypeople who have January birthdays. Lots of people shoot for aNew Years baby and miss!! (Thats not what my parents where after, I wasjust really late, although I could have been if my mom had thought ofit...)

Anyways, Happy Birthday to all the other January babies!!

--Dawn

I'll be the big 18 this year! A legal adult inmy province! Funny thing is, I'll be 18 just 2 days before ourelection, on the 21st.

What?!!!! Nobody else shares my birth-date which is the 13th??? How can this be?!!!
This year, I will be %^#$*%@!!$% years old! Almost as old as dirt!

Well Zoey's half birthday is close... she'll be 6 months on January 10. They grow up so fast. :(;)

Latest posts

Back