Jacqui_UK here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacqui_UK

Reaction score
Hi there guys and gals,

I am 25 f and from the UK. I have 3 gorgeous bunnies all lops Hunni,Missi and Ebuny. I have always loved bunnies and had one as a kid and one as a teenager to adult now I moved out and I have my own 3 beauties and planning on rehoming lots more when I get a bigger place :)

Hunni as a baby:
hunnivo9.jpg

Missi as a baby:
missiln9.jpg

Beautiful boy Ebuny:
eubnyhy6.jpg

They live with me and my 4 mice, 3 guinea pigs, cat and 2 fish tanks!

See you around.

Hi Jacqui, welcome to RO. It is a very active Forum, but as most members are from USA/Canada, the time difference means our replies are later :).

Your bunnies are gorgeous - and with all your other babies it sounds like you have a full house!

Jan

Ohhh ok maybe I will stick to my other one thens it is uk and other pets to I just love bunnies the most and was hoping to find other uk bunny mad people

Actually, the UK membership here has doubled over the last few months, it's a good mix across the globe.

And we certainly are bunny mad. ;)

We've been fiddling with our New Members posts, includingjust creating this section. But regardless, you'll find much more of a response if you need info and post in other sections like the main forum or theInfirmary.

sas

Jacqui_UK wrote:
wow only one reply - wa s hoping to find an active bunny forum :(

Hi Jacqui :)

I too hadn't considered the time difference on this one, so probably not the best place to sit on during the day! RU's very busy when it's up and running properly, the busiest UK one I've found.

Welcome to RO! :wave:

It is very active, took me a little while to realise that the time difference had an effect too!:blushan: But like Sas said, I've noticed an awful lot more members joining from the UK:bunnydance:

I'm on RU too, but I prefer it here on RO (not that RU is bad, just different:))

But you are definitely not the only bunny mad person here!!!:hyper:

I love your bunnies, very cute, I have a girl bunny called Ebony, I love how you changed the spelling for your little boy!

Latest posts

Back