Ivo,She has epilepsy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimmeh_121

Reaction score
Hi,

I thaught id let people know exactly whats going on with Ivo.

Well the vet was round earlier,and cheked Ivo out.

She knew just by looking at her that she has epilepsy.

She knew because she has had rabbits with this.

She said that Ivos fits look pritty bad and will get more frequant.

She told me she's going to leave Ivo here with me and not take her to the vets.

Cause she feels Ivo should be with the people that love her at this point of her life.

she has giving her something for the pain,but theres nothing else she can do to help her.

I over heard the vet and my mum talking about putting Ivo down to put her out of pain.

But this might sound selfish,but id rather i dont even wana say this but id rather she die in my arms.

I had a cat who had this and he died in my arms,and befor he died helooked me right in the eyes,it was like he was saying thank you.
Might sound a bit silly to you guys,but my animals mean the WORLD to me!

Ivo's a special little girl,Great personality and now loves giving kisses on the nose!

She was always doing binkies made me laugh and laugh!
She knows shes my little girl!

Iv got tons of happy memories of her!

right now shes laying on my lap wrapped up ina towel.

I got this wierd feeling that its going to be tonight.

She's alot like Hunny,lol i remeber once that i use to have this longbox on the floor,they tried jumping up on it and instead bangs in tothe cuboard and she runs away in embarressment!

Ill miss this little girl so much!

please give this special girl prayers!

DCP_0028.jpg

DCP_0012.jpg

Oh, Sweetie...I'm so sorry...you have my thoughts and prayers...

:bigtears::pray::hug2:

Poor Ivo, I have been chatting with kimmeh heaps lately and she really could use the good RO support right now, guys.

Ivo is such a lovely girl, I'm so upset about this kimmeh, she is great and she deserves all the cuddles'n'kisses possible.

I am thinking of Ivo and sending her all my love and happy positive thoughts, give her a million kisses for me!

:clover::purplepansy::inlove::pink iris:Ivo, you are in my prayers:hug::bunnybutt::heart:

Michelle

What a beautiful little girl she is, kimmeh...

I am so sorry for your pain...I will be saying prayers for both of youto be strong through this. May you and Ivo be surrounded by angels andembraced in their love.

:hug1

:pray:

Same here. We are here whatever you choose. Ivo knows she is loved.

Oh Kimmeh,i'm so sorry!...poor little Ivo :(

You and Ivo are in my prayers and deepest thoughts

cheryl

You and Ivo are in my thoughts and prayers... and nothing you've said about your love for her sounds silly.

Take care, OK?

(My bad, bold Nibbles sends kisses your way.)

Ivo is so very lucky and blessed to be loved bysomeone as special as you. If he does go to the bridge or if he stayshere on earth ..he is a bunny with a heart full of all thelove and devotion that you gave him:sickbunny:

How is she now?

It's perfectly understandable that you want her topass in your arms:hug2:You shouldn't feel bad or silly.

A lot of us on here know exactly how you feel, there are no words to describe it.:cry1:

If you even need to talk feel free to PM me, and I'm on MSN most nights, you need support right now.:groupparty:

Be brave sweet Ivo, we all love you:kiss:

Thank you for all those kinds comments!!

Well she isnt improving but im giving her a chance to see if she will.

She has started to eat just a little bit but getting there,shespracticly living in the corner of her cage with her food and water bowlnext to her for easy access.
Ill update how she is later.

Kim

Latest posts

Back