It's Photo Night!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mambo101

Reaction score
1h2yif

Stephie in the big litter bin.

1h2yo2

Bella in the big litter bin.

1h2yqd

Got hay?

1h2yvb

Ain't I just too cute?

1h2yyr

Stephie wants Bella to groom her.

1h2z4j

Stephie guarding her cage:)

1h2z9u

Just chillin' together.
1h2zq9

Just chillin'(part 2)

1h2zxd

Time to go back into my cage.

1h304g

Now don't you thing I'm cuter that that little white rabbit?;)

These girls get along so well I really feel blessed:p

Stephie is just oh so cute!!! I love her coloring..... she reminds me of a hershey's kiss or some yummy chocolate bar!!

Tell Bella I think she's a beauty too..... I dont want her to get jealous because i'm giving stephie all the compliments.

You know I was a happy camper to seethis thread! :) They really look cute together! Ilove The princess's tippy-toe front feet here:
1h2yvb

And I love this picture cause Bo does this when I am on thefloor with him....... PLEASE GROOM ME!!!!!!!!!

1h2yyr

How precious!! Bella is so cute! And Stephie wanting to be groomed is so precious!

awww, thanks for posting these :)

Those girls are gorgeous, I love the caption onthat last photo, you can tellStephie from me yes I thinkshe's just beautiful :D.

Kate

Awwwwwwwwwww! I nearly missed thispost! Awesome photos. I'm so glad to see Bellabeing so spoiled rotten ;)

How has Bella handled the change in temperature?

Pam

Aww....Bella and Stephanie are beauties! You mustbe so proud. I love the pic of Stephanie waiting on Bella to groom her.Too Cute!

Lanna

Latest posts

Back