Its ok to be Bashful

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bashful

Reaction score
I just got my bunny today! She is a Chocolate Senior Mini-Rex doe.:biggrin2:
She is one of the sweetesy bunnies you'll ever meet. Her name is Bashful because she is shy, but once she knows you, she's a cuddler.:hearts I am so excited! I love my new bunny!
:bunny18

hope you enjoy my pics and videos of my new bunny. she is finally getting used to her new home! yay!!! she loves me a lot, and always does the look what i can do, and rolls around. just adorable right?

today, bashful was such a sweetheart, and i plan to enter her in a show next month, i can't wait, itll be my first show with my own bunny!?!?

well, here is a pic of my bunny...
PICT0073.jpg

PICT0057-1.jpg

Awww, she is such a sweet-heart. :heartsThat's cool that you are going to show her.

And yeah! She is a doll, I LOVE HER! :D

So what has Bashful been up to? Anything exciting? Anymore pics that you have of her? The video was cute too.

I'm going to bunny nap her! hehe! :whistling

Karlee

well. so far, Bashful has been getting used to her new home, but she is always happy.
Bashful hasn't been doing anything interesting lately, but she has beenflipping things in her cage over... i don't know how she does it though.

Well, that's good that she is getting used to everything around her and all. :D

Haha, I'm rabbits do that all the time! I guess they don't like that way I organized their cages. So I usually just let themre-arrange their cages they way they want too. :)

Yay! yesterday there was a show, and bashful got two best of variety! and almost best in breed! I am soo happy and proud! Bashful also is very very happy too!
today, i made a grooming table for her.

Latest posts

Back